Chapter Fifteen

"How'd you manage to get Yoongi to come with us?" Jimin leaned over to ask Hana. They were all sitting together in a booth near the front of the restaurant they were at.

"I just had to make a few threats, that's all." Hana answered.

"Oh." Jimin then looked over at Yoongi, who was sitting on the other side of him. "Is he really that afraid of you?"

"I can hear you." Yoongi glared at the two talking about him.

"So, how's your bar, Hana?" Jaeyoon asked, to make conversation.

"It's great. Especially since these Jimin and Yoongi started working there full-time." Hana nodded. "My customers love them."

"That's nice." Jaeyoon nodded. "How've you been, Yoongi?"

Yoongi ignored his brother as if he wasn't sitting right across from him, and turned his attention to Jimin, asking him if he needed anything.

"How'd you two even meet?" Siwon asked the couple sitting across from them.

"Hana." Jimin nodded.

"They hated each other at first. I thought they were gonna kill each other. But, here they are." Hana nodded, wiping a fake tear from her eye.

"Well, I have an announcement." Siwon changed the subject.

"Can I go to the bathroom first?" Jimin asked. "I'll be quick." When Siwon gave him the go ahead, Jimin left them and disappeared into the restroom. Shortly after, he was washing his hands, and staring blankly at his reflection. That is, until Siwon walked in. "Sorry, if I took long. I just need to dry my hands."

"Are you taking good care of my Yoongi?" Siwon asked, leaning against the door.

"Your Yoongi?" Jimin watched Siwon from the mirror. "Yoongi is no longer in your possession, Siwon."

"He'll always be in my possession, Jimin."

"So, you run off with Yoongi's brother but still claim Yoongi as yours? I don't think you have the right." Jimin went to dry his hands, and approached Siwon. "Yoongi is my boyfriend now, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about him like he was some object."

"What are you gonna do about it?" Siwon smirked.

"I don't have to do anything. Yoongi's with me, and you're nonexistent to him now. So, you calling him yours is one huge joke. You don't matter to him anymore." After making his point, Jimin wanted to get out of the bathroom so, he shoved Siwon aside and left, returning to the others.

"You look pissed. Did something happen?" Hana leaned over and whispered to Jimin.

"I'll tell you later." He whispered back.
"Yoongi, why are you so quiet?" Siwon asked, once he finally returned to the table.

"I have nothing to say." Yoongi muttered.

"O-kay, well back to my announcement I guess." Siwon nodded, and looked to Jaeyoon. "We're engaged." Siwon smiled brightly, showing them all the beautiful ring he was given.

After staying quiet all this time, Yoongi finally decided to speak up, feeling the need to speak his mind. "So wait," He paused, and scratched the back of his head. "When I asked you to marry me, you said you weren't ready, but you're ready to marry him?"

"It's not like that, Yoongi." Siwon frowned.

"It never is, is it?" Yoongi scoffed and turned to Hana. "Give me the keys I wanna go home."

"I gave them to you, because I don't have pockets, remember?" Hana reminded. "But wait, if you leave, how are we supposed to get home?"

"Let Jaeyoon take you. He's been taking everything else." And with that, Yoongi left the four and made his way back home.

"So, is that why you guys decided to visit?" Hana asked. "Just to rub it in his face?"

"We thought he'd be happy for us." Jaeyoon said.

"Are you that childish?" Jimin asked. "You both already hurt him once. Why would he be happy for you guys?"

"Yeah, how twisted are you?" Hana shamefully shook her head. "And Siwon, I don't appreciate you acting like you're so innocent either."

"What do you mean?" Siwon asked.

"It's not like that, Yoongi." Hana mocked. "What's it like then?"

"Hana, let's just go. We can call a cab." Jimin stood, and pulled Hana up by her arm. "I wanna go home and make sure Yoongi's alright."

"Don't bother Yoongi anymore, or I'll murder you both. Family or not." Hana threatened before being dragged away by Jimin.

----

After an angry cab ride home, Jimin and Hana walked in the house. "I don't think I ever want to meet them again." Jimin sighed heavily, and made his way upstairs. "Hey Yoongi, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Yoongi replied, and shifted on the bed. "I just want to go to sleep."

Jimin joined Yoongi on the bed and rested his head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about tonight."

"Why are you sorry?" Yoongi asked.

"Tonight didn't really go well for you."
"It's not you're fault, Jimin."

"I know, but still."

"Can we just go to bed?" Yoongi asked.
"Of course we can." Jimin nodded, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "I just want you to feel better, okay?"

----

It was now four in the morning, and Jimin had awaken with the sudden urge for something to drink. But, before getting out of bed, he noticed Yoongi wasn't next to him. Jimin assumed he was downstairs watching TV, so after getting himself a glass of water, he went into the living room. But, there was no Yoongi. This caused him to check every other room in the house, but there was still no Yoongi. Now worried, Jimin rushed to Hana's room and shook her awake. "Hana, Yoongi's not in the house."

"Well," Hana yawned. "Where is he?"

"I don't know, and I'm worried."

Hana sat up and switched on the lamp that was on her nightstand. "Okay, try calling him while I put on some clothes so we can go look for him."