Chapter Seventeen

"Is that him?" Jimin asked, seeing a man sitting on the park bench across from a playground. He rolled his window down to get a better look. Like that would help, considering the man's head was hung low. "Pull over. Maybe it's him."

"If it is him, I'm gonna murder him." Hana muttered, parking her car.

"How are we gonna get happily married and have a bunch of kids and a dog if he's dead, Hana?" Jimin asked.

"He told you what I said?!"

"Yeah, because you're crazy, woman!"

"I'm not crazy! I just know love when I see it, is that so hard to believe?!" Hana tried explaining herself. "I don't have time for this, I have a cousin to kill." She scoffed, and got out of the car, stomping towards the man she hoped was Yoongi. "Hey! What's you're problem, running off like that!" She shouted until the man lifted his head. She was relieved to see it was her cousin, but also still quite upset. "Yoongi, do you have any idea how worried we were?!"

"Not really." Yoongi shrugged.

"Where's you coat? Have you really been sitting out here without a coat on? Are you stupid?" Hana began raising her voice higher and higher after ever question.

"I got hot and took it off somewhere." Yoongi said, looking around.

"Are you drunk?!" Hana leaned in close, trying to smell Yoongi's breath.

"Probably."

"Are you being serious, right now?!"

"Hana, stop yelling at him, please." Jimin tried stepping in.

Hana, to keep from yelling at Jimin for asking her to stop when Yoongi very well deserved to be yelled at, walked away to cool off. "You talk to him, because I'm so close to beating him senseless."

"How long have you been out here?" Jimin asked, standing in front of Yoongi.

"I dunno."

"Why are you out here?"

"Because, I'm not over Siwon. I thought I was, but as soon as he said he was engaged to my brother, I couldn't handle it." Yoongi admitted. "It was like I found out about him and Jaeyoon all over again. I was so upset and I had to get out of that restuarant, so I left and went back home. I calmed down a bit and that's when you guys came home. I thought if I just went to sleep, I'd wake up and feel better in the morning. But, I didn't! I couldn't even get to sleep. So, I sat there on the edge of the bed, and let my thoughts consume me, which built my anger up all over again. I wanted to break everything in that house, but none of it was mine to break. Hana would drown me in the sink if I did that shit." Yoongi drew in a deep breath. "So, I came here and I've been sitting in this very spot for almost two hours. At first, I was a little cold, but then I started drinking, so I was okay for a little while, and now I can't really feel anything." Yoongi shrugged. "I was hoping that if I stayed out here long enough-"

"Stop." Jimin interrupted. "You could have told me, y'know? If you weren't okay, you could have just told me." He nodded, reaching down to wipe the tears from Yoongi's face. "You can't do this alone. You can't ignore these things, either." Jimin then pulled his coat off, giving it to Yoongi to put on.

"But, what am I supposed to do?" Yoongi asked, taking the coat without hesitation, and putting it on. "It's not fair that I did everything right, and I end up being the one that got hurt! Now, he's marrying my brother?! Why wouldn't he marry me, Jimin?! What's wrong with me?!"

Jimin watched as Yoongi turned into a sobbing mess right in front of him. He had never seen Yoongi like this, so he was a bit surprised. "Yoongi, there's nothing wrong with you." He was a bit sad to hear Yoongi still loved Siwon, but what could he do about it? The only thing he could do was be there and help Yoongi move on. He knew Yoongi wasn't going to magically be over Siwon. He knew exactly what he was signing up for.

"It's because I'm not Jaeyoon, right?" Yoongi ignored Jimin. " I can't be happy for one second without my brother stepping in and messing it up! He's always hated me, Jimin. Always! Whenever there was something I liked, or something I thought I was good at, he'd always make sure I knew that he was better. I could be playing in a sandbox, just having a good time, and he'd probably build a perfect sandcastle just to show who's in charge."

"I'm sure there's a few things you're really good at that he's not. You'll just have to find those things." Jimin nodded.

"How am I gonna get through this?" Yoongi asked, looking down at his trembling hands.

"Remember what you told me?" Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "You've got nothing but friends willing to help you out. Even I'm willing to help." He recited. "And, it's true. You helped me, so let me return the favor."

"You aren't mad at me?" Yoongi asked.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because, I'm not over Siwon.."

"Sure, I'm kinda sad, but I'm not mad at all, Yoongi." Jimin assured him. "It's gonna take some time, but sooner or later, I'll make sure I'm the only one you're thinking about. Since I am your boyfriend, of course." Jimin joked, which caused Yoongi to snicker a bit. "See, look at that smile!"

"Thanks, Jimin." Yoongi nodded. "You really are amazing. I'm glad Seung lost you, so I could have you."

"There's something about you that made me forget all about Seung. I almost forgot he existed for a second." Jimin admitted. "Now, lets get you home before you die." Jimin stood, and pulled Yoongi to his feet but didn't expect Yoongi to fall on him.

"Haha, can't feel my feet." Yoongi shrugged, while holding on to Jimin so he didn't fall completely.

"Well, I'm sure you're gonna feel the beat-down Hana's gonna give you when we get home." Jimin nodded, helping Yoongi to Hana's car.

"I can't wait."

A/N: okay maybe this chapter wasn't that sad bUT WHATEVER. Anyway, Chapter Eighteen will be the last chapter! I'm sad to be ending this story, but the time has come *sobbing* Hopefully you guys will stick around for my next fic!!