Chapter Eighteen

Silence filled the whole house, making things slightly unbearable for Jimin. Hana would't speak to Yoongi, and well, Yoongi just wouldn't speak at all. Jimin wanted to speak up and say something to the two, but wasn't able to gather the courage. Even if he was able to do that, he'd have no idea what to say to either of them. He was terrified of Hana whenever she managed to get like this. She was silent, but she'd murder you without hesitation. And, though he told Yoongi he wasn't upset about him not being of Siwon, it was all a lie. Of course, he was upset. Who wouldn't be? But, he couldn't add on to Yoongi's problems. Jimin understood that he was trying to move on, and that was all that mattered. So, until that day came, Jimin would just wait patiently.

"Hana, can you please talk to me?" Yoongi entered the kitchen, speaking for the first time in about three days. He wanted to apologize to his cousin for making her worry, but there was no way he could do that if she wouldn't even acknowledge his existence. "Hana." He called out to her, but she continued her low humming while washing the few dishes in the sink from the night before. "You can't ignore me forever."

"You're so selfish, you know that?" Hana finally responded.

"Selfish? What?" Yoongi asked, oblivious to the fact that her statement was true.

"You really don't know?" Hana asked, never taking her attention away from the dishes. "Jimin is genuinely in love with you, have you noticed? Probably not. You're too worried about what Siwon is doing, and how great he's doing without you. I bet you haven't noticed the toll it's taking on him."

"What toll? He's fine. He told me himself." Yoongi scoffed.

Hana sighed heavily, finally turning to face Yoongi, who'd been leaning against the threshold of the kitchen entrance. "He's losing sleep, Yoongi. He hasn't slept since we got back from finding you." She informed. "I don't even think I recall seeing him eat. I don't know what you did, or what you said to him, but it's messing with him big time. I know you're my cousin and all, but Jimin is like my baby brother and I will choose him over you any day, so you better fix this, or you're dead."

"What do you want me to do? I can't magically get over Siwon. It's going to take time. It's not easy." 

"Do you even hear yourself? We're here to help you get over him. But nooo, you run off and damn near kill yourself because Siwon won't love you! All this time Jimin thought he was helping you out so much, but then you run off crying because Siwon's marrying Jaeyoon. Let it go, Yoongi. You can't make Siwon come back, and you can't stop him from marrying Jaeyoon. You have someone willing to love you, and be there for you despite the fact that you can't seem to get over an ex, that doesn't even give a shit about you, might I add." Hana stood with her hands folded across her chest, eyeing Yoongi as he stood there, getting hit by the truth he tried to ignore for so long. "What's wrong? Did I strike a nerve?" She asked, with a small smile.

"Fuck you, Hana." Yoongi muttered, and left the room without saying another word. 

------

"Are you okay, Minnie? You look really tired." Hoseok asked, finally noticing the exhausted expression on the face of the latter. "Do you wanna take a nap? You can sleep in my bed." He nodded, pointing towards the stairs down the hall. 

"Even if I were to say yes, I won't get much sleep." Jimin informed. 

"Why not?"

"Yoongi told me he wasn't over Siwon, and I didn't think it would bother me that much, but it does." Jimin admitted. "I don't know what to do."

"Well, it should bother you. Aren't you two a thing now?" 

"Yeah, but I think it we need a break." Jimin nodded. "I feel like I'm just putting work into the relationship, just to be slapped in the face by a reminder that he's still in love with Siwon."

"That would probably be your best bet, Minnie." Hoseok agreed. "If he really cared about you guys' relationship, he wouldn't even bring Siwon up like that. I think this is all unfair to you, because you're willing to leave Seung in the past and focus on Yoongi, but what's he doing? Making you feel like second best, because you can't compete with someone who should've been irrelevant by now."

"I know, but you can't expect everyone to need the same amount of time to get over an ex." Jimin defended Yoongi. "He'll just need more time, is all."

"Getting over an ex is not what he's doing, Jimin. He's starting to obsess over him." 

"Isn't that apart of the process? You break up, one obsesses over the other for a while, then out of no where, they're over it." Jimin nodded.

"I don't know, Jimin. You better hope he's not one to obsess violently over a person. If he is, then he won't even know you exist for the duration of the obsessing." 

"How do you know all this?" 

"I know, because that's the exact person I am." Hoseok snorted. "I can obsess over an ex for two years tops. Let's hope that's not the case for Yoongi."

"Either way, I think me and him are gonna have to take a break."

"I really liked you two together, though. But, whatever helps you get better, I fully support." Hoseok nodded, and pulled his friend close, hugging him tightly. 

"Maybe, after a while, he and I could try again. Just under better circumstances."

"If things get to be too much to handle for you over there, you can come stay with me. You're always welcome here, Minnie."

"Thanks, Hobi. I'm glad I decided to drop by and see you." Jimin nodded. "I almost forgot how good you are with advice and emotional support."

A/N: I really did not intend on this being a serious chapter. I swear to god it was going to be something cute, but I started listening to some sad ass music and this happened. So, yeah. No fluff here. Just, a big ass bump in the road. BUT, the good thing about this serious ass chapter is that I now have  some ideas that can make this story even more interesting than it already was! Let's hope Yoongi can shake his remaining feelings for Siwon! 

Also, in case anyone was wondering, this Siwon is an OC and is NOT the Siwon from SuJu!!