71 : Softer To Me

𝔏𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫, 𝔈𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡, 𝔈𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥
𝔐𝔞𝔶 2007

There was nothing which felt more comfortable to EJ than the touch of the Doctor's skin on his. He'd managed to steal the Time Lord away from the console before they set off from New York, originally for a medical check. His ears were buzzing slightly, but that subsided after the Doctor promised he would be alright.

     Very quickly, EJ managed to turn the tables. He had been sat on the counter in the bathroom, enjoying the flitting gaze of fingertips against the faint line of his jaw beside his ears. It was easy enough to nip at the Doctor's neck a few times with his teeth, and after that, it was an entirely different story.

     There were hands everywhere. EJ wasn't sure how many places he felt the Doctor's lips, he'd lost count after five, and the lack of shirts was a bonus. From the very moment they'd met in these two forms, EJ had been obsessed with this body of the Doctor's. It was more than attractive, but the waist... it was the waist which really did it for him.

     EJ needed his hands there, so they were. The Doctor kissed him feverously, the touch rendering him hot as hell itself. He didn't know how he would ever leave, but he didn't want to. Not at all.

    There were a few words which transpired, most too vulgar to ever repeat, but there were one or two for EJ's benefit only. He wanted to see Josh the next time they landed on Earth. With a hand wrapped in the Doctor's hair, and another dangerously low on his abdomen, he would agree to anything, and he did.

     After EJ had decided they were done, that being, Martha getting suspicious because they were taking so long, he went to his room and changed into something a little less worn. He was sweaty, so he took a shower. When he re-emerged from his space, dressed in baggy ripped jeans and a vest which stuck to his skin, revealing almost all of his upper body tattoos. He was nothing if not a tease.

     His black hair was slicked back, and when he walked in, and pulled himself up onto his beam, he knew that the Doctor was staring. Rightly so.

     Martha was stood by him at the console, looking at him with awe, and such a love it was painfully one sided. EJ would go so far as to say she was outstaying her welcome, but he liked her too much for that.

The Thompson boy just leant back and enjoyed himself, staring as the Doctor moved nimbly around the centre console. He flicked a few buttons, turned a ball embedded into the machinery, and spun a few dials to their correct positionings. It all looked like it belonged in plumbing, but somehow, it made them travel. And then, with one last pull of a switch, they stopped altogether in what was an unusually smooth end.

"There we go." The Doctor grinned, more than thrilled with himself. "Perfect landing. Which isn't easy in such a tight spot."

"You should be used to tight spots by now!" Martha remarked, joyously.

EJ just smirked to himself. "Oh, trust me, he definitely is."

"Where are we?"

"The end of the line." He said, swiftly, running over to the door. Although he had his suspicions, it was interesting to see that he and the Doctor were on the same page. "No place like it."

     Martha waited for confirmation before she could leave the Tardis, and her eyes were bright. She was more excited than anything, looking for something, for anything, that would change her life again. And when the Doctor gave her the go ahead, she raced out, only to stop in her tracks a few feet outside of the doors.