Chapter 1

Forever- (adverb) for all future time; for always.

I take a deep breath and grab my luggage off the conveyor belt. I walk outside of LAX and spy "Mrs. Eleanor Dornan." Written on a piece of paper.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Dornan." Tyler says smiling. I smile and he grabs my luggage from me.

"How are you Tyler?" I ask smiling. "Great." He says smiling. "That's good." I say. He nods and we both climb into the car.

When we get to the house no one is to be found. I shrug and walk to the living room to find Adam.

"Adam?" I ask making sure it was him. "Hi Eleanor." Adam says smiling. "Um Jamie wanted me to take you to his interview, it's in a few." Adam says.

"Sure let me just fix my airplane hair." I say. He nods and I walk to the bathroom to comb it out.

I walk back to Adam is and find the picture I put up are down and new ones are hung up like more of Jamie's family and mine our up in a corner.

I tilt my head but shake it off. Adam leads me to his car and he helps me get in the passenger seat.

When we get to the TV set Jamie will be having the interview we both walk in. "Name?" The security guard asks as we walk through the back door.

"Eleanor Dornan." I say. He nods and let's me go through with Adam. "Our seats are in the middle." Adam says. I nod and we both make our way to the seats with our name on it.

Soon the interviewer introduces Jamie and he walks out holding Dakota's hand.

"Hi you two." The interviewer says. "Hello." Jamie says smiling.

"How are you guys doing?" She asks. "Great." Dakota says smiling.

They continue to talk about the movie and life but I zone out. "You tired?" Adam asks as I yawn.

I nod and turn to Jamie and Dakota.

"So your having a baby Jamie! How does it feel?" The interviewer asks.

"It feels great, I'm excited." Jamie says smiling. "And Eleanor is actually in the crowd right?" She asks Jamie. Jamie nods and they all turn to me. I smile and wave, trying to keep myself from closing my eyes due to my tiredness.

"Why don't you come and join us Eleanor?" The interviewer says. Jamie smiles at me and I look at Adam and he nods.

Jamie walks up to the crowd and helps me up and down the stairs to the couches.

"Hello my name is Iris. Nice to meet you Eleanor." She says smiling. I smile back and Jamie pats his lap for me to sit. I blush and sit down.

"So how are you Eleanor?" She asks. "Good." I say smiling. "So your all over the news now, the tour, your baby, and your brother and sister." She says.

I tense up and Jamie places his hand on my leg.

"So tell us about your brother and sister." She says. "Um I don't feel comfortable talking about them." I say. "Come on just one thing." She says.

"I don't like talking about my personal life on TV." I say. "Come on." She says trying to convince me.

"She said no." Someone says in the crowd. We all look and try to find someone who may have said it. But don't see anyone.

"You okay?" Jamie whispers. "Yes." I say and grab his left hand. "So any baby names?" Iris asks.

I look down at my hand and notice Jamie not wearing his ring. My face drops and I look back up to Iris.