Chapter 17

In the picture is Addison Miller played by Sanaa Lathan.

"Mrs. Dornan your husband is here." I hear Addison's voice but don't see here.

"Jamie." I call out for him. "I'm right here El." Jamie says grabbing my hand.

"I lost out baby." I say beginning to cry. "El, we can more babies in the future right now you just need to stay calm." Jamie says giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"This isn't your fault." Jamie adds. I give him a small nod and Addison appears. "Okay we are going to perform an emergency C-section Mrs. Dornan. We'll be taking you to the OR now." Addison says.

I nod and she smiles before continuing to push my bed to the OR.

"I'm right here El." Jamie says pushing my hair back and giving me a small kiss on my temple, something Jamie never did before.

~*~
I wake up with a light headache, and a very dry mouth.

"Good morning Mrs. Dornan." Addison says greeting me. I nod too tried to even speak. "Although I don't think it's really a good morning, maybe just a morning." I say surprised that I even talked.

Addison frowns at me and I nod turning away, too sad and mad to even look at her. Mad at me for losing the baby and sad that I lost the baby.

"Your husband went home to grab something's for your stay, but at the moment we have some friends here for you." Addison says leaving.

Four boys walk in and they smile at me. "Hi, how are you feeling?" Damian ask. "You idiot why would you ask her that?" Leo whispers to Damian.

"It's fine Leo, I'm okay." I say. Damian gives me a warm smile then places a vase full of flowers on the table besides me.

"So your bodyguards are pretty intense." Julian says pointing outside my door where Conner and Peter stand.

"You missed it El, Julian got tackled!" Isaac says laughing hard. I laugh but the scars on my stomach begin to hurt when I do so I stop.

"Where's Jamie?" Leo asks. "He's at home getting something's." I say. "Oh well Alizza and Henry should be here soon." Damian says. "Oh okay." I say not really caring, I just want to see my two babies, my daughter, and Jamie.

Damian and Leo's pager goes off. "Sorry El." Leo says. "It's fine." I say. Damian nods and kisses my cheek before leaving and Leo does the same.

"Can I leave this room? It's so depressing besides the pink tulips Damian got for me." I say pointing to the flowers besides my bed.

"I'll ask the nurse." Isaac says standing up and leaving the room.

When Isaac leave it's an awkward silence between Julian and I. I've never been in this awkward situation with Julian before so you can only imagine how awkward it feels.

"Thank you." Julian says out of nowhere. "For what I didn't do nothing?" I say turning to him.

"Desiree. You have me a heads up, so thank you for that." Julian says. "Well of course." I say.

"You can't go to the game tonight huh?" Julian asks. "Probably not." I say looking down at my hands that rest in my lap.

"Maybe I can, I have escaped from a hospital once." I say remembering the time I did.

"Good luck then." Julian says. I chuckle and Isaac walks in. "She said yes." Isaac says as the nurse brings in a wheelchair.

"We're just going to take her to the cafeteria." Isaac says. "Then stroll her around." Julian adds.