Chapter 4

A day later I get released from the hospital. I sit in the back with James as Jamie drives us home.

James stares at me as we go through a dark tunnel and his eyes open even wider as we do.

I smile and keep my eyes on him the whole ride home.

When we get home Jamie carries James car seat in. We walk in and Henry, Bliss, Brooklyn, Julie, Alizza, Nancy, Jim, and my parents greet us with smiles and hugs.

"May I hold him?" Nancy asks Jamie. "Of course." Jamie says and takes James out his car seat. He hands him over to Nancy and she walks to the couch to hold him.

"How was the car ride home?" My Mom asks. "Good." I say smiling. She nods and hands me a glass of water.

"I miss it here." I say. Jamie nods and places his car keys on the kitchen counter.

I grab ahold of Jamie's hand and he smiles before pulling me into his chest. Everyone makes there way to James, so they can see him and talk in their best baby voice.

I look up at Jamie and he smiles down at me, at the moment every reason why I fell in love with this boy flashes in my mind.

"What?" Jamie asks removing me from my thoughts. "Nothing." I say wrapping my arms around him bringing him closer to me if that's possible.

I look up at the fireplace and notice all the pictures I placed there are back. "When you left to the hospital I was putting back all the pictures." Jamie says answering my question I had in mind.

The front door opens and David, Victoria, Romeo, Harper, and Cruz walk in.

"Sorry we didn't mean to intrude." Victoria says. "Oh no you weren't." I assure them. "Are you sure?" David asks. I nod and they all smile.

"Eleanor." Harper says pointing to me. "Ya that's Eleanor." Romeo says to Harper.

Harper smiles and she makes her way over to me. When she reaches me she spread her arms open and I smile. Jamie releases me so I can pick her up.

"Hi Harper." I say smiling. "Hello." She says smiling at me. The front door opens again and walk in all the boys.

"Hi." Liam says. I smile at them and they all make their way to the living room. "Party in the Dornan's house." Jamie says.

My heart flutters at the sentence and I make my way to the living room where everyone is now walking to.

I take a seat with Harper in my laps and Jamie joins me. "We're gonna get on our way." Henry says standing next to Bliss and Alizza. I nod and they all give me a small hug before leaving.

"Down." Harper says. "Down please." David says correcting her.

"Down please." Harper says. I nod and place her down. Jamie throws his arm around my shoulders and place his other arm on my thigh.

James starts to cry and David hands him over to me. "Jamie can you get the bottle out of his bag?" I ask. Jamie nods and quickly stands up to fetch it.

When Jamie walks back I quickly feed James and he quiets down. Jamie takes his seat again and Victoria walks over to us. "My turn." Victoria says opening her arms.

I smile and hand her the bottle then James and she continues to feed him. "How's work?" I ask Victoria. "Great." She says smiling.

"Talking about work how's everything at the office?" I ask turning to Brooklyn.

"Good, boring. Everyone knows your out so they haven't been booking meetings or anything." Brooklyn says. I nod.

"Um has the mail arrived?" I ask Jamie. "I'll go and check." He says. I nod and he stands up to walk to the mailbox outside.