Chapter 7

In the picture is Harrison played by Joshua Rush.

I wake up the next morning to Bella crying. "I got her." Jamie says getting up.

I nod and check the time to see its already time for me to get up. I groan and walk to my closet to find an outfit.

I grab my grey pencil skirt, white blouse, grey blazer, and black pointed toe heels.

I quickly take a shower and change into my outfit.

I walk downstairs where Jamie feeds Bella and James. "Good morning." Sofia says handing me travel mug full of coffee.

"Did Edward and Marie stay the night?" I ask Jamie. "Ya." Jamie says. "Okay." I say and grab my bag and keys.

"Call me if you need anything." Jamie says. "Yup." I agree and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Not on the lips?" Jamie asks puckering his lips. I stare at him for a long time then give in. "I love you." Jamie says. "Love you." I say quickly then leave.

When I get to the office I'm greeted by Henry, Brooklyn, and Amanda. "You look fabulous." Henry says greeting me.

I roll my eyes and Brooklyn hands me the iPad. "You have six meetings today. One with the manager of our Las Vegas location, New York, Ireland, Oregon, Florida, and Seattle." Brooklyn says.

"What is it about?" I ask strolling down the manuscripts I have. "A upgrade of their building." Amanda says.

"I already gave Las Vegas and Florida an upgrade." I say. They all stay quiet and I nod.

"When is the first meeting?" I ask. "In five minutes." Amanda says. I nod and we all walk towards the conference room it's held in.

"So this is Oregon correct?" I ask walking in. "Yes." The Manager says standing up to shake my hand.

"Your new, what's your name?" I ask. "Laila Fitz." She says. "Nice to meet you I'm Eleanor, Eleanor Dornan." I say smiling.

"I know, your married to everyone's mcm." She says. I tilt my head in confusion and she turns red.

"Man crush Monday." She says answering my question. "Oh." I say still not knowing what she means.

"Well we should start now." I say taking a seat.

~*~

After my six boring meetings that didn't really get far except for me just staying no to all of them.

When I get home I'm greeted by a messy house filled with toys and baby clothes thrown everywhere. I look around in surprise and find Sofia the only one cleaning.

"Where's Jamie he should be helping?" I ask her. "He's upstairs taking a nap with the kids. David just left." She says smiling. "But it's no trouble." She says picking up some toys.

"Okay well thank you." I say. She nods and smiles then continues on with her work.

I walk upstairs and into the bedroom to see a sleeping Jamie, Bella, and James. I smile and walk into the bathroom to shower and change into some pajamas.

I walk back into the bedroom and the kids and Jamie still lay down sleeping. I smile and pick up James and carry him to his room, then pick up Bella and carry her to James room.

I return back to the bedroom and lay down next to Jamie and he pulls me into his chest.

"How was your first day back?" Jamie asks me. "Boring." I say. "That's nice." Jamie says. I nods and he places his head between my neck and shoulder.