Chapter 34

The next day I wake up to Bella poking my face. I grunt and she laughs waking Jamie up.

"Oh you little monster I'm gonna get you." Jamie says. Bella screams and climbs off the bed running out the room as fast as she can.

Jamie rolls over to me and places one hand on each side of my body. I laugh as he carefully watches my stomach trying not to put that much pressure on it.

"Audrey." Jamie says.

"My name is Eleanor, I thought you would know that by now." I say laughing at Jamie.

"No as a name for the baby. What do you think?" Jamie says laughing. "I think you should shave your beard." I say smiling pushing him off me.

"Oh you're so mean." Jamie says as I get up. "But you love me so I forgive you." Jamie adds. I smirk and walk to James' room to see if he's awake.

~*~
We breakfast all together before Jamie's manager calls saying that there is a movie premiere and he has to go.

"Looks like I have to go shopping." I say standing up. "No, Dakota already got you a dress she's on her way with it." Jamie says.

"Okay." I say sitting back down.

Jamie smiles and points at the kids running around. "They're crazy." Jamie says laughing. "They must get it from you." I say smiling.

"Me?" Jamie asks.
"Well ya, you could be crazy you know." I say.

Jamie shakes his head and I smile.

"No such thing of me being crazy."
"You sure about that?"

Jamie nods and I shake my head.

"Any way I'll be upstairs, I should start calling my hairstylist and makeup artist." I say. Jamie nods and grabs my wrist.

"May I help you?" I ask. Jamie puckers his lips and I smile bending down to give him a kiss.

~*~

Jamie and I begin to get ready while Henry and the kids play downstairs.

"Damn don't you look hot." Jamie says walking into the bathroom as my makeup artist Gerald finishes the last touches.

I blush and Jamie brings me close to him. "Your dress is hanging in your closet." Jamie says smiling.

I nod and stand up to walk to the closet where a long black dress with flowers on it hang.

I smile and Jamie places his hand on my shoulder.

"You like it?" Jamie asks. "Of course I do. It's beautiful." I say smiling.

"Thank god." Jamie smiles satisfied.

I chuckle and Jamie walks over to his suits and picks his black one with a black tie of course.

~*~

"Ready babe?" Jamie calls. "Yes." I say slipping on my heels and walking downstairs.

"Isn't mommy pretty?" Jamie asks James. "Ya!" James says clapping his hands.

I laugh and Jamie hands James to Henry before grabbing my hand. "Thanks Henry." I say giving him a quick hug before leaving.

~*~

We get to the red carpet and Jamie helps me out of course knowing that I'm clumsy I let him lead the way.

"Wow the lovely Mrs. Dornan."

I turn to see Adam and his wife walking towards us.

"Adam, hi." I say smiling. "You look wonderful." Adam says.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

"Well we just wanted to say hi." Adam says motioning to his wife. I smile at her and she nods.

"Catch you later." Adam says quickly before leaving. "Weird." Jamie says.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"He usually drools over you whenever he sees you." Jamie says laughing.

I roll my eyes and we walk over to Dakota and Rita.

~*~