Chapter 3

Henry, Gigi, Lorelei, my Mom, Dad, Nancy, Jim, Natalie, Tori, Jessica, and Leisa all surround my bed as I hold James in my arms.

James sleeps peacefully griping on my shirt with his mouth partly open.

"He's so cute." Tori says looking at James. "So cute." Gigi says smiling at James, as he starts to stir and wake up.

He eyes fly open and he look around him trying to figure out what's going on. "Hi James, these are your Aunties Natalie, Tori, Jessica, Leisa, Lorelei, and Gigi. Your Uncle Henry and your grandparents." I say pointing to each person. James makes a small smile and everyone smiles at the sight of seeing his first smile.

Jamie walks in and gives me a kiss. "Julie and Brooklyn are coming later." Jamie says. I nod and hand James over to him.

Everyone follows James as I hand him over to Jamie. "How long have they been here?" Jamie asks. "An hour." I say.

Jamie chuckles and one of the nurses come to get me so I can take a shower and pee.

~*~

I change into my pajama pants and one of Jamie's black shirts.

When I get back to my room everyone is gone and it's just Jamie, James, and I.

Jamie hands James to me and I pat the small space left for Jamie to lay down but he refuses to lay down next to me. "Jamie just lay down." I scold him.

Jamie smiles and climbs onto the bed. Jamie puts his arm around me and he stares at James.

James stares at the both of us then gives us a small smile.

"Are you thinking about a middle name?" Jamie asks. I shake my head and he nods.

"You?" I ask Jamie. "No." He says smiling.

"Hi girl whose always in the hospital." Alizza says walking in the room.

"Oh he's so handsome." Alizza says looking down at James. I smile and hand him to Jamie so Alizza can pick up James.

"He looks like you Eleanor." Alizza says smiling at James. "Hi I'm your Aunty Alizza." Alizza says and James grips onto her index finger.

James yawns and I smile at how cute the sight is. "What a cutie." Alizza says. Her pager goes off and she frowns. "I'll visit later." She says handing James to Jamie.

I nod and wave goodbye to her as she leaves.

I look at James as he falls asleep in Jamie's arms. "When I was born I had siblings, I wanna find out who they were." I tell Jamie.

"Go for it." Jamie says. I smile and Jamie hands James to one of the nurses so they can lay him down.

"I haven't even seen Andrea's baby yet. Alex just took it with him and I haven't seen him since." I say thinking about how they had to take the baby out of Andrea when she got in a car accident.

"Oh ya I forgot she had a baby." Jamie says.

"Hi." Brooklyn and Julie say walking in. "Hi." Jamie says getting off my bed to give Julie a hug and Brooklyn a handshake.

"Hey." I say as Julie leans over to give me a hug. "Hi Brooklyn." I say smiling. He smiles and walks to me. He leans over to kiss my cheek and give me a hug. "Where's my baby brother?" Julie asks smiling.

I point to the small hospital bassinet where James lays down sleeping peacefully.

Brooklyn and Julie walk over to the bassinet and stare down at James in awh.