Chapter 12

In the picture is Nicole played by Anna Kendrick.

I make my way upstairs to Niall's room. I hear soft cries outside and frown. I softly knock on the door then walk in.

"What do you want?" Niall asks. Niall sits on the edge of the bed with his elbows planted on his knees and his head in his palms.

"Niall it's Eleanor." I say bending down in front of him. "It's my fault you almost died." Niall says turning away.

"Niall you didn't know, it's okay. I'm fine, I'm alive isn't that the only thing matters?" I ask placing my hand on his knee.

"Yeah." He says wiping his eyes. "Now please Niall I can't stand to see the smiley, funny, Irish boy go into something we both know you aren't." I say.

Niall nods and stands up. "Thank you El." Niall says bringing me into a hug. "Anything for you." I say hugging him back.

Niall and I walk downstairs and everyone turns their head to us. "Um sorry for my earlier actions." Niall says looking down at his feet.

Everyone gives Niall a small smile then we both take our seats.

We eat in silence for the rest of dinner then walk into the living room.

"How are your children so good?" Liam asks looking at Bella and James as the silently play with their toys.

"Trust me they aren't, well sometimes they are." Jamie says. I smile and look at Jamie. "Well does anyone want a drink?" I ask standing up.

"Yup." All the boys say along with their girlfriends. I nod and look at Jamie. "Ya." He says nodding.

"Sucks to be Julie and Brooklyn right now!" Louis says laughing. I walk into the kitchen and have Sofia help me carry all the beers.

We both pass them out then I take a seat next to Jamie and Harry.

"We're gonna get going." Julie says standing up with Brooklyn. "Okay." I say standing up to hug them both. "Drive safe." I say to the both of them.

Julie nods and leans down to hug Jamie then the rest of the guys.

Once they leave it turns back to dead silence. "So why aren't you drinking?" Niall asks pointing to my empty hands. "I can't." I say looking at Jamie.

Jamie smiles and places his arm on the couch behind me.

"Why not?" Eleanor asks smiling. "She's pregnant." Jamie says moving his hand to my thigh.

"No way!" Liam says smiling. I nod and they all congratulate Jamie and I.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Sophia asks. "About two weeks." Jamie answers for me. "Just be sure to call us when you have him or her we'll surely get on the first flight to LA." Zayn says.

"You know I will." I say. "Good." Niall says smiling. I give him a warm smile than turn to face Bella and James.

They both look at me and smile. "Okay well I'm gonna go sleep." Liam says standing up with Sophia. "Goodnight." We all say.

"I'm gonna go and lay the kids down." I say giving Jamie a kiss. "Okay I'll meet you up there." Jamie says. I nod and pick up James and let Bella walk on her own.

~*~
When Bella and James are sleeping I walk to the bedroom and spot Jamie changing into his pajamas.

"I have something I think we should do." Jamie says. "Oh yeah what?" I ask turning to him.

"I think we should have another wedding I mean the one we had was in the hospital chapel. I think we should have a real one where I'm not in a wheelchair or sick." Jamie says.