Chapter 22

The next day I wake up to the front door opening.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Tori says tossing her keys on the kitchen counter.

"It's fine." I say smiling but end up yawning. Natalie, Jessica, and Leisa follow Tori inside and they all smile at me.

I slowly stand up and grab the sleeping Bella from Jamie's arms and walk upstairs to put her in her room.

I walk downstairs and Jamie is talking to his sisters asking them why they're here so early.

"Oh Jamie let them be." I say laughing when he gets too defensive because they woke me up.

Jamie nods and takes a seat on the couch and notices Julie and Joc and how they're sleeping really close together.

"Is that her boyfriend?" Tori asks. "No." Jamie says quickly. Tori nods and takes a seat on the opposite couch.

"So how's the wedding planning going?" Leisa asks taking a seat on the couch by Jamie.

"Great we're moving it up since we lost the baby now." Jamie says frowning. I look down at my feet trying not to face the sadness in his eyes.

"Oh ya Dad told us about that. You guys doing fine right?" Natalie asks turning to me.

I look up at them and nod not wanting to use my voice.

"Okay well we'll help with the invitations of you want." Leisa says smiling. "Oh ya of course we will." Jessica says.

Jamie and I both nod and I walk towards the couch and take a seat next to Tori.

"Usually in the morning I look like a mess how do you look so beautiful in the morning?" Tori asks turning to me.

"Oh no trust me I can be a mess in the morning sometimes." I say chuckling.

"Why Jamie made you tired the night before?" Natalie asks chuckling. Jamie's cheeks begin to flush and mine do the same.

They all laugh and make Julie and Joc stir in their sleep.

"So how was your honeymoon? Jamie tells me it was good." Jessica says smiling. "Ya it was." Jamie says smiling.

I nod in agreement and they all smile proud of Jamie.

"Peter can you see if Sofia's awake if not it's fine I will make breakfast like a real mom would on a Saturday morning." I say. Peter nods and walks to Sofia's office.

"Do you even know how to cook?" Jamie asks laughing. "Yes in a matter of fact I do." I say rolling my eyes.

"No you do not." Julie says yawning. "I do!" I say laughing. Julie chuckles and Peter walks in and shakes his head.

"Oh well if I do or not you still got to eat what I make." I say smiling at Julie. She laughs and I walk to the kitchen.

I settle on making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "I'll help you." Tori says pulling up her sleeves. "Thank you." I say smiling.

~*~

After I burn three pancakes Tori decides that she will make the breakfast by herself.

"See I told you, you don't know how to cook." Julie says laughing as I make my way into the living room.

"Oh shush." I say grabbing James from Jamie's arms. "Good morning Joc." I say nodding at him he smiles and introduces himself to Jamie's sisters.

"Such beautiful sisters you have Jamie." Joc says smiling. Jamie tenses up and I silently as Jamie does get very protective over them.