Chapter 15

In the picture is Eric played by Chris Pratt.

5 months later*

"So any things you want to tell me?" Jamie asks. "No." I simply say. "Now can I please continue to skype my brothers." I say pointing to the computer screen.

Jamie nods and picks up James and Bella.

"How's the belly going?" Niall asks once he sees Jamie gone. "He's growing pretty fast." I say looking down at my growing stomach.

"How's the tour?" I ask. "Great!" Niall says smiling. My phone goes off and I roll my eyes. "I have to go to the office right now, I'll call you guys tomorrow. If your not busy." I say.

They all smile and nod. "Bye." I say before closing the computer screen.

I slowly walk upstairs and into the bedroom. "I'm going into office real quick." I announce. Jamie nods and points to my hanging grey pantsuit.

"Thank you." I say grabbing it. "I'll be back in two hours I just have to pick up something and go in for a meeting." I say.

Jamie nods and I walk into the bathroom to get dressed.

Once I'm finished I do my hair and makeup. "Bye." I say to Jamie. He leans down to give me a kiss and I hand my purse to Meredith before leaving.

~*~
When we get to the office I'm greeted by Brooklyn and Henry. "Amanda is in your office." Henry says answering my first question.

"Here are your manuscripts for this week and here is the file for today's meeting." Henry's says handing me a pile full of papers.

"Walk with me." I say nodding my head towards the elevator.

"How is she?" Brooklyn asks. "Who?" I ask. "Julie." Brooklyn says. "Oh my daughter the one you broke up with to date someone else? I don't think you have the right to know that." I say shaking my head.

"I loved her." Brooklyn says. "There's a difference between loved and love. You hurt my daughter really bad Brooklyn. You broke up with her and moved on two days later." I say stepping into the elevator.

"But she does wish to speak to you, I don't know why but she does." I say as the elevator door close. "Okay he gets it El." Henry says placing his hand on my shoulder.

~*~
When I get home it's total silence. "Nicole, Peter, Meredith check the place, Eric, Miles stay with Eleanor." Conner says.

I roll my eyes as Miles moves me away from the house. "This happens every week now, I'm starting to get used to this." I say as I hear screams and glass break in the house.

Jamie's car pulls into the driveway and Eric helps him get the kids. "Again?" Julie asks walking up to me. "You get used to it." Jamie says handing me James.

"I hope so." Julie says leaning against the car with me. Nicole walks out the house with a handcuff guy. "I wonder where the hell she gets these people." Jamie says.

"She?" Julie asks. "My adopted sister did this. Not Amanda or Marie. Elena." I say. Julie nods and watches how Meredith and Peter walk out with two other men.

"It's clear." Conner says. I nod and we all walk in. "Now Brooklyn should be making a visit tonight." I say to Julie.

"He's not aloud in this house Eleanor." Jamie scolds me. "Yes he is. His parents have been there for me for along time Jamie and yes I know he broke up with Julie but this is what she wants. If something happens oh well let her learn from her mistakes. She's a big girl Jamie." I say.

Jamie nods and kisses my cheek before walking into the kitchen. "So how was work?" Jamie asks walking back in with two glasses of water.

"Good, I'm not going in until the baby comes." I say. Jamie nods and hands me one glass of water and the other to Julie.