Chapter 19

In the picture is Kate Grant played by Liana Liberato.

"What do you mean Niall?" Louis asks rushing to Niall. "She lied to me, she has a boyfriend right now! He's a photographer and he travels the world!" Niall cries.

Julie and Madison stand up to leave and give us space but I'm guessing they left to tell Kate.

"Don't you dare say anything Julie." I say before she closes the door.

"Um I'm sorry have we met before?" Marie asks. "Do you realize my sister just lost a baby and your crying over a girl who lied to you? No one is worth crying for unless that person either died or is going away for awhile. So if she died or is going away I get it but my sister just lost a baby and she's not crying." Marie says.

Niall widens his eyes surprised that she even spoke to him like that but he stays quiet. "Thank you." Marie says to Niall before turning to me.

"Now I'm guessing your still hungry since he dropped your food? Edward and I will go get some for you. Harrison be good." Marie says as Edward grabs her hand.

Once they leave Niall takes a seat next to my bed and Louis takes his seat by Harrison.

"I can't stand sitting here doing noting." I say looking around the boring room. Louis chuckles and I lean back on the bed.

"Hello Mrs. Dornan, and others." Addison says walking in smiling. "You'll be released today." Addison adds. I smile and she nods. "So once you fill out the forms your good to go." Addison says handing me a clipboard with papers.

"Thank you." I say before she leaves the room. Addison walks out and Jamie walks in smiling ear to ear.

"Hi there." I say chuckling at Jamie's happy face. "Hi." Jamie says smiling leaning down to kiss me.

"Oh your getting released?" Jamie asks noticing my clip board. I nod smiling and Jamie nods before grabbing James and Bella to feed them.

"Hello! Just checking on my favorite cousin." Alizza says walking in. I chuckle and shake my head at the lie.

"Hey." Alizza says hugging Louis and Niall. "Harrison this is my cousin Alizza, Alizza this is Marie's son." I say.

"Hi buddy." Alizza says smiling. Harrison blushes and hides behind Louis.

I continue to fill out the forms before handing them to Alizza to give them to Addison.

~*~

"Your clothes are in the bathroom." Jamie says once we're all packed. I nod and walk into the bathroom where there's a bag filled with my clothes.

I take out he light washed jeans, white shirt with navy blue stripes, a navy blue blazer, and navy blue toms.

I grab the remaining clothes in the bag and walk outside. "Ready?" Jamie asks handing me Bella's hand as he grabs the bag from me.

"Yes." I say nodding. Jamie nods and begins to push James' stroller to the elevator.

When we get to the first floor paparazzi line up outside flashing their cameras once they see Jamie and I.

I groan and Conner begins to clear a way for us. Meredith and Nicole walk to my side and Peter and Miles walk to Jamie's.

We begin to walk outside and the paparazzi begin to yell out questions as they snap pictures.

"Where's the baby?"

"Did you kill the baby?"

"Your four months early!"