Chapter 2

In the picture is Tyler Eleanor's security guard and driver.

When I get home Jamie is in the kitchen drinking whiskey. "Jamie it's barley morning time." I say.

"Ya well we don't have coffee." Jamie says. "And whiskey isn't going to wake you up." I say. "And isn't my fault you threw it out." I say.

"Well actually it is, everything here reminded me of you. You used to drink coffee every damn morning so I threw it away and started buying coffee on the way to work. The picture reminded me of you every single day, and I missed your smile. Then I tried sleeping at night and couldn't because your perfume could be smelled in bed. The I tried sleeping in the guest rooms but pictures of your family were in there. The only thing I could keep the same is the bathroom because you took everything of yours in there Eleanor, I couldn't just leave everything out that reminded me of you." Jamie yells.

I stay quiet and nod before leaving my purse on the kitchen counter. I walk upstairs to the bedroom and lay down in bed to get some rest.

~*~

Three hours I wake up to the bright sun running through the window. I slowly get up and walk downstairs where Jamie is.

"Good afternoon." Jamie says. "Good afternoon." I say and walk into the kitchen. "Hello Mrs. Dornan." Sofia says greeting me.

I smile and she hands me a bottle of water. I thank her before walking to the living room where Jamie sits starring at the empty fireplace.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, just wondering if I should drink whiskey or tequila." Jamie says.

I nod and take a seat across from Jamie. "But if I do I'd regret it later." Jamie says looking up to me.

"Yes you will." I say agreeing to him. "Nice nap?" Jamie asks. "Yes of course." I say.

"Hungry?" Jamie asks. "I don't really have an appetite at the moment." I say honestly. "Okay." Jamie says.

"Look I know I haven't been a great wife, at all Jamie but please talk to me like old times." I say.

"I am talking to you." Jamie says. "Ya six feet awake from me." I say.

"Well what more do you want Eleanor?" Jamie asks standing up. "Us, the old us where we couldn't even separate for a second." I say.

"Well we were separated for nine months." Jamie says and stands up. My jaw drops and he makes his way upstairs.

All of a sudden my water breaks and call out for Tyler. He immediately appears in the living room and helps me to the car grabbing my emergency bag on the way out.

"Jamie, he doesn't know." I say. Tyler nods and he runs back in to search for Jamie.

Tyler quickly runs out the house and gets in the drivers seat and takes off to the hospital.

"He's going to meet us at the hospital." Tyler says. I nod and Tyler walks me through taking deep breathes.

When we get to the hospital Tyler runs in to get me a wheelchair then runs back out to get me.

He rushes me inside and the doctors immediately start to help me get into a bed and start to take my medicine.

"Deep breathes Eleanor okay?" My Doctors say. I nod and they all leave the room leaving Tyler and I.

"Contact Henry, and Niall." I say to Tyler. He nods and walks out the room leaving me alone gripping on the hand rail taking deep breathes.

~*~
An hour later*

Niall arrives and instantly he grabs my hand. "Where's Jamie?" Niall asks. "The world may never know." I say.

"Okay Eleanor you can start pushing now." My Doctor says.

I grip onto Niall's hand and give a push, squeezing his hand even tighter. "I'm going to kill Jamie, since he's not here." I say to Niall.

Niall chuckles and tucks my hair behind my ear. "Come on Eleanor, push." The Doctor says, and I push again and grip onto Niall's hand tightly.

Niall flinches at how tight I hold his hand and I give him a sorry look and he smiles.

"Okay push again on your next contraction." The Doctor says. I nod and as soon as I feel the next stage of pain I push.

I feel relieved when I hear the baby's cries and the doctor picking him or her up. They clean the baby then hand it to me.

"Congratulations Mrs. Dornan it's a boy, now any names in mind?" The Doctor asks.

"Um James." I say smiling. "May I ask why James?" She asks. I nod and look at Niall.

"The guy who held my hand the whole time, his middle name is James. My husbands name is James, and my dead brothers name is James." I say smiling at Niall.

He places his hand on my shoulder and smiles. "Alright then we will check on you soon, but for now we have to do some check ups on your baby." She says taking James away from my arms.

"Can you call Tyler in here?" I ask Niall. He nods and leaves the room to get Tyler.

"Tyler please drag Jamie's lazy drunk ass over here?" I ask Tyler. He nods and leaves the room leaving a dead silence with Niall and I.

"So how do you know my middle name?" Niall asks. "Niall I'm writing a book about you." I say chuckling.

Niall rolls his eyes and I smile. "Want to go get some dinner?" Niall asks. I nod and he calls in a nurse so he can roll me down to the cafeteria.

We get out to the hallway and Niall is already speeding off. "Niall Horan!" A fan screams spying Niall.

Niall chuckles and keeps speeding off. When we get to the cafeteria Niall gets me soup and himself a pizza.

"Watch us be all over the entertainment news tomorrow." Niall says shaking his head. "Yup." I say grabbing my water.

"How are you not tired?" Niall asks. "I don't get tired." I say. Niall rolls his eyes and we both finish out food.

Niall rolls me back up to my room and we're greeted by Jamie.

Niall helps me onto my bed and covers me up before leaving Jamie and I.

"So what's the gender?" Jamie asks. "Male." I say. "What's his name?" Jamie asks. "James. But he's not named after you. He's named after Niall and my brother." I say.

"I understand." Jamie says taking a seat next to my bed.

"I am sorry Eleanor for not being there for you." Jamie says grabbing my hand. I quickly move my hand away and Jamie frowns.

"Eleanor please." Jamie says. "Jamie we can talk about this later." I say as the doctors bring in James.

They hand him over to me and I gently rock him back and fourth. James gently opens his eyes and I smile. "He looks like you." Jamie says.

I nod and hand him over to Jamie. "He's perfect." Jamie says tearing up. I smile and look down at James.

James grips onto Jamie's finger and stares up at me with his big eyes. I smile and James starts to cry and Jamie hands him to me.

I chuckle and start to feed him. "Hey, oops sorry." Niall says walking out the room. I burst out in laughter from Niall's embarrassment. "Fuck off Dornan." Niall yells.

I laugh and shake my head at Niall's choice of words. "I love you." Jamie says. I turn to him in surprise then smile. "I love you." I say.

Jamie smiles and places his hand in my thigh. I smile softly at him and he leans over to look at James.

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever." Jamie says to me. I smile and he brings me in for a sweet kiss.