Chapter 16

In the picture is Peter played by Zac Efron.

I try to calm down Julie but she just cries even harder. "I'm gonna go to Uncle Henry's house for the night." Julie says moving her head out of my arms.

"Are you sure?" I ask as she wipes her eyes from the tears that threaten to fall out. "Ya." Julie says. "Okay your keys are on the kitchen counter. Nicole follow her car." I say.

Julie gives me a hug then one to Jamie. "Sorry for ruining the dinner, I guess I'll see everyone soon? The wedding rehearsal? We'll probably have dinner before that though. We'll goodbye everyone." Julie say sniffing.

"Julie you didn't ruin dinner." David says. "Of course I did." Julie says handing her purse to Nicole.

"No you didn't it's my sons fault for even hurting you in the first place." David says. Julie stays quiet then grabs the keys from Nicole's hands.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning." Julie says before leaving. Brooklyn stands up and David glares at him. "Don't you dare Brooklyn." David says.

Brooklyn doesn't listen and follows Julie. "I'm so sorry." David says. "They'll learn." I say turning to the window where the two start to talk.

"This is all my fault." Jazzy says. "Ya you can say that again." I say shaking my head. Jamie chuckles at my madness and I glare at him.

"So how is the wedding plan going?" Victoria asks. "Great." I say smiling. "That's good." David says cleaning Harpers face.

My phone rings and I excuse my self.

"What." I say answering the phone.
"Your favorite boys have been trying to Skype you." Henry says through the phone.

"And who are my favorite boys?" I ask laughing.

"Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis of course. They should be calling now." Henry says. "Oh I'm having dinner with the Beckham's at the moment and watching Julie and Brooklyn fight outside." I say.

"Okay well I'll tell them to call you later." Henry says.

"Good idea." I say before hanging up.

"Who was it?" Jamie asks me. "Henry." I say taking my seat. I look back outside the window and find Julie and Brooklyn still fighting.

"That's it I'm going out there." Jazzy says. "You have done enough." I say standing up and walking outside.

"You were suppose to be different!" Julie yells. "I'm sorry Julie! Please just let me show you how much I love you." Brooklyn says grabbing her wrist.

"Aye 15 feet away." Jamie says walking outside with James and Bella. I chuckle at Jamie's rules he made yesterday to Brooklyn.

"Let me show you how much I love you Julie!" Brooklyn says. "Let's get inside paparazzi will show up soon." Victoria announces.

"No you've done enough." Julie fights back. "Not enough to make you smile." Brooklyn says. "You are no longer the reason why I smile, you are the reason why I wake up and realize I have no scholar ship for college so I can become the surgeon I wanted to be, the reason why there are bags under my eyes, and the reason why I can no longer be happy." Julie says pulling her wrist from Brooklyn.

Brooklyn's face drops and Julie backs away from him. "Goodbye Brooklyn." Julie says before getting into her car and driving off with Nicole following her.

"I'm going home." Brooklyn says pulling out his keys. "What about me?" Jazzy says walking outside. "I don't know I need time to think." Brooklyn says climbing into his car and driving off.