Chapter 10

In the picture is Rose Beatrice played by Karen Gillan.

When I get back from work I'm starving and I'm glad that lunch was already made by Sofia.

We all take a seat at the dinning table and by we I mean Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Rose, Jamie, James, Bella, and I.

"So what do you do for a living?" I ask Rose. She gives me the look and pauses.

"I am a teacher and teach history." She says. "For what grade if I may ask." I say taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Ninth grade." She says. I nod and Jamie places his hand on my thigh. The whole conversation with Rose was awkward, since usually people make eye contact with you when you talked but not Rose.

When we finish lunch Sofia takes all the dishes to the kitchen to wash.

We all walk to the living room and take a seat on the couches to just socialize. Usually Niall would take a seat next to me but he didn't he takes a seat next to Rose.

I understand they're together but it doesn't me he can't sit next to me. Louis takes a seat next to me and stares at Rose and Niall just like I'm doing. Just trying to find the good out of Rose and why Niall likes her but I never find it.

"Eleanor?" Jamie says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes." I say too quickly.

"Can you grab James' bottle it's in the kitchen heating up." Jamie says. I nod and stand up.

"You don't like her don't you?" Niall asks behind me. "Do you need my opinion?" I ask. "Yes." Niall says.

"You wouldn't change anything though so why would I?" I ask grabbing James' bottle. "I would actually, you opinion does matter noting that your basically a sister to me and the only one." Niall says.

"I do like her but she doesn't like me so it's hard." I say shaking James' bottle.

Niall nods. "Well we don't have to talk about this now." I say and walk to the living room to give Jamie James' bottle.

I take my seat again and it's dead silent. "So Niall when are you guys going back on tour?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"Of course she asks something about Niall." Rose whispers to herself and rolls her eyes.

I pretend I didn't hear her and pay my attention on Niall. "A month and a half." Niall says. I nod and in response not knowing what else to say.

"Your such a good dad." Rose bursts out to Jamie. Jamie looks up in surprise as he feeds James. "Do you do all the work?" Rose asks noting that I haven't even held James in front of her.

"No of course not, I have my wife." Jamie says. "Oh." Rose says looking at me with disgust.

Harry chuckles and Rose turns to him and gives him the same look.

I chuckle and Harry's frighten face and Jamie looks at me with full confusion. "Insider." I whisper to Jamie. Jamie nods and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Bella's asleep upstairs. I swear that girl loves to sleep." Jamie says. "Well do you check her heartbeat?" I ask. "Of course I do sometimes she sleeps too much it makes me wonder if she's even alive." Jamie says.

I chuckle and lean my head on his shoulder. I look down at James who sucks on his bottle and stares up at us with his wide eyes.

"He looks like James." I say to Jamie. "Does he?" Jamie asks. "Yes a lot actually." I say tilting my head.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Marie, Edward, and Harrison left back to Chicago while we were on our honeymoon do to a family emergency." Jamie says.

"Oh I hope everything is okay." I say. Jamie nods and grabs onto my hand.