Chapter 6

In the picture is Marie's husband Edward played by Dylan O'Brien.

When Marie's husband arrives with their son Harrison, Edward immediately greets everyone.

"Edward these are my friends David, Victoria, Romeo, Brooklyn, Cruz, and Harper. These are my kids Julie and James, and my husband Jamie." I say.

Edward smiles and I can already tell he's a shy guy. "Harrison can you say hi to your Aunt and Uncle?" Marie says getting down on her knee to match his height.

"Hi." Harrison says shyly. "Hi Harrison." Jamie says smiling.

Harrison blushes and hides behind Edwards back.

"Aren't you that one actor?" Harrison asks Jamie. Marie eyes widen and turns to Harrison.

"Yes." Jamie says smiling. "Ya I see you on the tv awards." Harrison says pulling out his phone.

He then shows us a picture of Dakota and Jamie at the awards announcing an award. "That's me." Jamie says smiling.

Edward and Marie exchange looks then turn to Jamie. Dakota and Rita walk into the living room and greet everyone.

"Dakota, Rita this is Eleanor's sister Marie, her husband Edward, and their son Harrison." Jamie says.

They exchange handshakes and I check the time. "I'm gonna go on a run." I say to Jamie. "Do you mind if I join you?" Marie asks. "Of course not." I say smiling.

She goes to her room and I got to the bedroom.

I change into my black Nike shorts, peach colored shirt, black and white windbreaker, and my black Nike's.

I put my hair in a ponytail then walk downstairs. Marie stands there with black Nike shorts, black sports bra, and grey Nike's.

Jamie hands me my water and my armband. "Thank you." I say before kissing him. "I love you." Jamie says smiling. "Love you." I say before jogging out the house with Marie.

The jog with Marie is quiet as we both have our earphones on as we jog.

When we get back home James is giggling in Edwards arms. I look in awe.

Jamie walks to my side and places his hand on my lower back. I widen my eyes when he travels lower. I look up at him to see his grin.

I roll my eyes and Jamie hands me his water. "We're gonna get going Eleanor, we don't want to intrude for another night. So call us before you go to work." David says.

"Oh thank you for staying and helping." I say to David and Victoria. "No problem." Victoria says smiling before hugging Jamie and I.

They all leave and so does Julie since she will be having dinner with them tonight.

Jamie returns his hand on my lower back and I lean into him. I take in his lovely cologne that I've fallen in love with.

"Have you noticed that we haven't changed James' diaper." Jamie says turning to me. "Ya because David always changes it." I say laughing.

I widen my eyes when I realize David won't be staying the night again and Jamie chuckles.

"Yup you change him." Jamie says as we start to smell the poop I'm James' diaper even more. "Fine you get the next one." I say.

Jamie shrugs and I walk over to Edward so I can change James' diaper.

I take James upstairs and quickly change his smelly diaper then throw it away.

"See that wasn't so bad." Jamie says as I button up James' shirt.

"Whatever." I say and stick out my tongue. "What a child you are." Jamie says picking up James.