Chapter 27

Two weeks later Jamie is discharged from the hospital which made me really happy since our wedding is in two weeks.

"You seem happy." Jamie says as I help him inside. "I am." I say smiling at him. Jamie smiles and we finally make it to the front door. Julie opens the door for us and steps aside for Jamie and I.

"Do you want to go upstairs to rest or in the living room?" I ask Jamie. "I don't need resting I've been resting for two weeks." Jamie says rolling his eyes.

"Oh come on just today." I say leading him the living room.

"Fine." Jamie agrees as he sits down. Bella and James climb onto the couch to join Jamie and I smile at the two.

"I'll be upstairs doing my homework." Julie says. Jamie nods and I smile at her.

~*~

The next day Jamie forces me to go to work since he wanted to be all manly and take care of himself and the kids but I told Eric and Meredith to stay and watch him while I'm good.

I arrive at work and I'm greeted by Amanda, Henry, and Brooklyn.

"So last day of work here Brooklyn how do you feel?" I ask signing some papers Amanda gave me.

"Great, happy, but also sad because I met some interns here around my age that I got along with." Brooklyn says. I nod and we walk up to my office.

"So we have only one meeting today with a young lady looking to start a book." Amanda says looking through her papers. "Okay that's fine just come and get me when I it's time. Also can one of you go and check all the levels to see if everyone is doing there job?" I ask.

"Ya I will." Brooklyn says smiling. "Thank you." I say. Brooklyn nods then he walks away.

I walk into my office and sit down to approval or decline manuscripts. Most of them were boring but the rest were okay though. Most of them were the same ones I see everyday.

They fall in love and everything is perfect. But it's reality and we all know that doesn't happen ever.

~*~
After work we throw a goodbye party for Brooklyn and I don't stay since I have a recovering husband at home.

When I get home Jamie is in the living room watching tv with the kids. "Nice to see you up and out of bed." I say to Jamie before leaning down to give him a kiss.

"Oh how was work?" Jamie asks smiling at me. "Great, boring but great." I say smiling. "That's good." Jamie says patting the empty spot on the couch telling me to sit.

I sit down and notice that they're watching Nemo.

"Fish!" Bella says pointing to the screen when she says Dori or whatever her name is.

I smile at her excitement and Jamie places his arms around me.

"So James' birthday is coming up what do you want to do?" Jamie asks. "I don't know, probably a small party here." I say shrugging. "Okay." Jamie says smiling as James climbs onto his lap.

"Well I need to take a shower and eat in hungry." I say standing up. "Okay love you." Jamie says. "I love you too." I say smiling before walking upstairs.

~*~

The next day we go to the Fifty Shades of Grey set to visit everyone and to see if Jamie can actually act for the rest of the movie.

"Hey El!" Rita says smiling. "Hi". I say as she pulls me into a hug. "Hey little ones." Rita says kneeing down to Bella and James. Bella smiles but hides behind me and James joins her.