Chapter 11

In the picture is Conner played by Chris Pine.

I wake up the next morning besides Jamie and Meredith who stands at the bedroom door.

I groan and get up. I walk to the closet and Meredith follows me. I grab my white blouse, grey blazer, grey pencil skirt, and black pointed heels.

"Now I'm going to take a shower your not going in there right? Right." I say to Meredith before walking into the bathroom.

I quickly take a shower and change then open the door so Meredith won't throw a tantrum. I do my hair and make up then walk downstairs.

Everyone is in the kitchen eating breakfast and all the guards going to work with me wait at the front door.

"So keep an eye on all the rooms one inside and out." Conner says to everyone who will be staying here. "Especially keep an eye on the kids when they're sleeping." Conner says.

All the guards nod and walk to their positions.

"No Mrs. Dornan us six will be going with you." Conner says pointing to Meredith, Nicole, Erick, Myles, Peter, and himself.

I nod and grab my travel mug. "Have a good day." Jamie says leaning down to kiss me. "Ya you too." I say kissing him back then give Bella and James a kiss.

I hug all the boys and girls then Conner and Meredith lead the way.

Conner and Meredith stand in the front of me, Erick and Nicole stand besides me, and Peter and Myles stand behind me.

"I feel like I'm famous right now." I say turning to Erick but he doesn't pay attention he just keeps walking and facing what's in front of him.

"Like the president." I add. "Mrs. Dornan I'm here to protect you, if I fail at my job I lose it and might get killed by your sister and her good use of words." Erick says.

"You guys don't like to have fun, that's boring." I say and keep walking to my car. I laugh to myself when I notice that I'm talking like the boys when I left them and sent them a new writer.

When I get to work they get in their same positions and I groan.

"I have to talk to people if you don't mind, it's kinda my job." I say poking Conner and Meredith.

They nod and move aside so I can talk to Brooklyn, Henry, and Amanda.

"Wait what are your names?" Conner asks taking out his phone. "What are you doing this is my assistant Amanda, she's been having the job ever since I got here. Brooklyn is a family friend who got turned into an assistant. Henry is my cousin who works for me but now he's my assistant." I say.

"You need three? Okay." Conner says adding their names in. "Yes indeed it gets busy around here, let's walk to my office." I say.

When we get to my office the six of them walk in to go and check if anything is wrong in there. "It's clear." Conner says walking out.

I nod and walk in with Henry, Andrea, and Brooklyn.

"You have three meetings today with Five Seconds of Summer, the manager of our Chicago location, and a new publisher named Francis." Brooklyn says.

"Okay when's the first one?" I ask. "Now." Amanda says looking down at her watch.

~*~

After all my meetings Nicole and Erick walk back with me to my office. "Two guard and two guards out." Conner says.

"Well whoever is in better have a sense of humor." I say, before walking in.

I walk to my desk and pull out my laptop. The door opens and Myles and Peter walk in.