4

SAMANTHA's POV:

I stayed with Luke until six in the morning, and the whole time I was with him, we talked. Talked, and laughed, and had a great time together just like we were a real couple, even though I knew that he probably didn't see me in the same way that I saw him, but in some odd way, I was ok with it. I didn't want our time together to end, but I had to get back to my house so no one would suspect anything, so I kissed him goodbye and stood up from our spot on his couch where we stayed and cuddled, but before I could go anywhere, his large hands reached out and grabbed my hips, stopping me and making me look down at him in wonder.

"What?" I smiled.

"Stay with me for a little while longer." He softly pleaded.

"I have to get home though."

"Please, baby?"

"Luke..." I climbed back onto his lap, this time straddling him though and kissing his lips again. "I need to get going."

"You don't seem like you want to leave." He smirked.

"Oh, whatever."

"You're sure you have to go right now? You can't stay and cuddle a little while longer?"

"I'm sorry, daddy, but no."

"If you start that, you won't be going home for awhile, because you won't be able to walk." Luke growled.

"And why's that, daddy?"

"Because I'll slam into you so hard that you'll scream my name." He pulled me closer.

"Luke..." I breathed out.

"Am I making you wet, baby girl?"

"Mm hmm."

"Good." He smirked seductively. "So are you sure that you have to go, princess?"

"No." I whispered.

"And why's that?"

"Because I want to please you, daddy."

And he started his game of teasing, treating me like what I had become to him over time:

His toy.

• • •

I was fearing that I wouldn't make it home in time before anyone got up, but my fears luckily didn't come true and I successfully snuck back into the house without anyone knowing. I carefully and quietly made my way back up to my bedroom (I came in the front door again), tiptoeing past my parents' and brother's room, because I really didn't want to wake any of them up. Once I got into my bedroom, I closed my door as quietly as possible, and then I walked over and closed my window before I began stripping off my clothes to take a shower. I grabbed some new clothes and went into my conjoined bathroom, my phone in hand so I could listen to music, and then I started the water for my shower, grabbing a towel off of the shelf.

When I hopped into the shower, I closed the glass door and turned on my music before turning on the shower head, and I just let the water drench my whole body. I needed this shower, because after what happened at Luke's house only a little while ago, I didn't feel the cleanest to say the least. I started to dance around a little bit while I wet my hair, and then I grabbed my shampoo and squeezed some out onto the palm of my hand, humming along to the song as I scrubbed my hair.

"Yo, tell me whatcha want, whatcha really really want." I sang, dancing around as well.

I started to rinse off the suds from my hair, and when there were no more bubbles, I reached for my razor and shaving cream so I could shave my legs. Sometimes I really hated being a girl, I mean, guys have it so much easier when it comes to certain things. They don't bleed for a week every month, they don't have to shave anything, and they don't have to wear a restraining bra. But then I thought to myself also: if I were a guy then I wouldn't be able to have sex with Luke, unless we were both gay, and I know for a fact that he isn't.