17

SAMANTHA's POV:

When I got over to Luke's house to spend the night with him again, the condom my mum gave me in my back pocket, I knocked before opening the door and stepping inside, and when I did, I found him just making his way out of the kitchen with two mugs in his hand.

"Hey, baby." He greeted me with a smile.

I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. "Hey, babe." I looked down at the mugs in his hand. "Whatcha got there?"

"Hot chocolate."

"In the summer?" I laughed.

"Yeah, why not?"

"Good question." I smiled up at him.

He leaned down and kissed me again before setting our hot chocolate down on the table beside the couch and then sitting down himself, and I followed his lead and took a seat beside him, first leaving my shoes over by the door though, then leaning my head down onto his shoulder and crossing one leg over the other. He rested his hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze, and right after he did that, I pulled the condom out of my pocket and tossed it into his lap, lifting my head to watch his reaction. He picked it up and smirked at it, then turning to me and sliding his hand up my thigh as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Wait." I giggled and pushed him away.

"What?" 

"My mother gave me that."

"What?" He tried holding in a laugh.

"Yeah, she threw it at me before I got ready and came over here, no lie."

"So she knows what goes on over here then, I'm assuming?"

"Yeah, I'd say so." I grabbed the fabric of his T-shirt and pulled him close to me. "You wanna use it?" I brushed my lips over his.

"Hell yeah."

I smirked and pulled him in for a kiss, and he next thing I knew, he pulled me onto his lap, grabbing my ass with both of his hands and then giving one side a good smack, causing me to gasp at both the sound and slight sting of pain. He helped me start to roll my hips onto his, and within a matter of seconds, my shirt was up and over my head being thrown onto the floor. I tugged at his, wanting his off as well, and he broke the kiss again just long enough for me to take his shirt off as well, then capturing my lips again once more in a heated and passionate kiss. He began to unbutton the jean shorts that I had put on, and once they were undone, he started to yank them down impatiently, so I stood up from his lap and pulled them down, exposing my black underwear that matched my black bra.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." He breathed out.

"So are you." I winked.

With that, I got down on my knees in front of him and began undoing his pants, and once they were unbuttoned and unzipped, I started tugging on them, hoping that he would get the message that I wanted them off, but he quickly did, because he stood up in front of me so that I could pull them down his legs. When he stepped out of them, I tossed them to the side and then cupped his bulge that was ready to burst out of his boxers in the palm of my hand, looking up at him and seeing that he was staring down at me while breathing more heavily now.

"What're you waiting for?" I purred.

"Nothing." He let out a strangled moan.

"You sure?"

I pulled his boxers down and his erection stood straight up in front of me, and he carefully yet impatiently stepped out of his boxers when they fell to the floor. He sat down and put the condom on his length, and I soon stood up and turned around so that my ass was facing him, and that's whenever I began to shimmy out of my underwear as sexily as I could for him. Once they were down around my ankles and I was bent over still sliding them down, I stepped out of them and tossed them at him, watching as he smirked when he looked my body up and down.

"Like what you see?" I climbed onto his lap.

"Definitely."

He grabbed my hips and helped me slide down onto his length, and once he was inside me, I grabbed onto his shoulders and connected our lips once more. 

"You like riding daddy, don't you baby girl?" 

"Mhm." I moaned as I slowly started to ride him.

He held onto my hips securely, pressing his fingers into my sides so that there would most likely be marks left, not that I minded though, and I started to speed up a little, needing more friction between us. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and tugged, causing me to take in a deep breath, and when he let it go, I sat up straight and continued to bounce on top of him faster now. I gripped onto him tightly, raking my nails down his shoulders and his chest, leaving red marks as I went, and he slapped my ass hard, leaving a stinging sensation there and surely a red mark as well. I leaned in for another kiss, and he crashed his lips into mine and kissed me hard, just like I liked it, and I moaned up against him when he squeezed on of my bum cheeks in his large hand. 

"Luke..." I gasped.

"You like that, baby?" He did it again.

"Mmm." I smiled up against him.

"That's a yes."

He pulled me closer and then laid me down on the couch, putting on knee on the couch and standing on the floor with on leg, hovering over me and thrusting in and out of me now. I gripped his biceps and looked up into his deep blue eyes, seeing the beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead, and he pressed his hands into the couch cushion beside me head, then leaning down and capturing my lips once again in a sweet kiss this time.

"Fuck, I'm so close." He groaned sexily.

"That's so hot, daddy." I bit my lip.

"Is it?" He sped up.

"Yeah." I whimpered.

He let out a deep, throaty moan and went even faster, and I reached up and lost my fingers in his hair, pulling him down and kissing him but quickly breaking it and letting out a moan myself. I knew that Luke was getting close to finishing, and so was I now, I felt it building up in the pit of my stomach and the feeling made me curl my toes and arch my back. I shut my eyes and let my orgasm overcome me, and before I knew it, I felt Luke come undone as well and shoot his load into the condom, and then he slowed down his thrusts and eventually stopped altogether. When he pulled out of me, I gazed up at him while still taking deep and ragged breaths, and he leaned down and kissed me one last time before standing up to his feet and taking the condom off of his shaft. I watched as he walked away into the kitchen to I'm guessing throw the condom out, and when he walked back into the living room where I still was, he smiled down at me and helped me stand to my feet with him. 

"You ok?" He asked and grabbed my waist.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Are you sore?"

"Mhm." I lazily smiled.

"Good." He pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes and smiled and just stood there with him in silence for a few seconds, but then he took me by surprise and picked me up bridal style, making me giggle and wrap my arms around my neck. Luke carried me into his bedroom and laid me down on the bed, and then he kissed my lips softly before walking into the conjoining bathroom. I heard the water in the bathtub start to run, so I guessed that he was drawing a bath, and moments later, he came back out to me holding a maroon bathrobe.

"What's that for?" I asked with a smiled.

"You." He walked up to the bed and laid the robe down. "You like bubble baths, right?"

"I do." I nodded.

"Well then you're in for a real treat."

"Ooh, ok."

"But until the water's drawn..." He climbed into bed with me and snaked his arms around me. "I'm holding you captive right here."

"That's fine by me, babe."

I nuzzled up into his chest and closed my eyes, loving that this was us and this was our relationship. I loved that he was such a caring and genuine guy, and I simply loved him.

That's all that was to it.