24

SAMANTHA's POV:

"How was your first day of school, princess?" Luke greeted me when I walked into his house.

I dropped my bag by the door and went over to him for a much needed hug, and he met me half way and engulfed me, picking me up and spinning me around like his life depended on it. Once he set me back down on my feet, he placed a kiss to my lips and took my hands in his, then kissing my forehead as well.

"Well, assuming that I didn't murder anyone, good." I answered.

"Any homework?"

"It was the first day, the only papers I got were the syllabuses from each class."

"Ok, I was just checking." He held his hands up in defense.

"Sorry, I'm just tired."

"I bet you are, baby girl. Are you spending the night?"

"I don't think, I need to get ready in the morning, remember?"

"I don't understand why you just don't keep some of your things here so that you can do that."

"I may actually."

"You know theres always half of the closet open for you."

"And half of the bathroom counter?" I raised my eyebrows with a smile.

"Yes, and half of the bathroom counter."

A huge smile took over my face and I quickly got up on my tiptoes to kiss him out of excitement. He chuckled as I did a little happy dance, which was really just wiggling around, and once I was finished, Luke took my hand and led me to the kitchen. He picked me up and sat me up on the counter, standing in front of me and holding onto my hips, then kissing me over and over again. I smiled up against him and held his face in the palms of my hands, wrapping my legs around his waist and just pulling him closer because I wanted him closer.

"I missed you today." He breathed.

"I missed you, too."

"I don't know how I'm going to get through each day without you here."

"I don't know either, babe."

"I'm so used to you being here all day with me."

He kissed me again, this time more passionately than the first time, causing me to just melt into him like always, but how could I not, he was the guy of my dreams, I loved him more than life itself. Luke lifted me up off of the counter and carried me out of the kitchen and back to his bedroom, my legs still wrapped around his waist while he held onto the undersides of my thighs, and when we got in there, he tossed me down onto the bed and climbed onto it with me. He tried kissing me again, but I placed a hand on his chest and stopped him, not wanting to do anything right now, I was more focused on just spending some nice quality time with him like cuddling and watching TV or something. I missed him, I just wanted to be with him and spend time with him in his arms.

"You don't want to?" He frowned.

"Not right now, no."

"Alright, princess." He took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"I just want to cuddle."

"And we can do that. Did you want anything to eat first though?"

I nodded.

"What do you want, princess?"

"I'm not sure." I said softly.

"Do you want to go find something?"