6

*the next morning*

SAMANTHA's POV:

When I awoke from my sleep this morning, I found myself in possibly the best place in the world: Luke's arms. It didn't bother me that I had spent the night without going home first, and I really didn't care if my parents were angry with me, because I wanted to spend all the time that I could with Luke. When I go back home, yes I'll most likely get into trouble, but I wasn't worried about that at the moment, I was only focused on being with Luke, even if I wasn't officially his.

Yet.

I wanted to be.

I rubbed my eyes and looked over to my right, seeing that Luke was laying on his stomach with one arm draped across me, and I rolled over and snuggled up to him, causing him to stir a little bit but not fully wake up. I kissed his cheek, and he pulled me closer to his body, giving me the perfect opportunity to rest my head in the crook of his neck, which I did, because I wanted to be as close to him as I could get.

"Baby..." He mumbled.

"I'm right here." I whispered.

He suddenly shot up. "Sam." He looked down at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You never went home last night."

"I know."

"Your parents are going to kill you, they'll kill me, too."

"Don't worry about that, daddy."

"Samantha, you should really go, I don't want them to be hard on you."

"But I-"

"Sam, go home." Luke said seriously.

"You're serious?" I sat up, too.

"Yes I'm serious, I don't want this blowing up in our faces."

"It'll be fine, I just explain to them-"

"You can't explain anything to them, if you've forgotten, what we're doing is illegal, and if we get caught, then I'll go to jail. Do you want that?"

"No." I said quietly.

"You have to go home right now."

"No."

"What did you just say to me?" His eyes suddenly got darker. "Did you just tell me no?"

"Yeah." I said more confidently.

"You know that's not a good idea."

Luke pinned me down to the bed and climbed on top of me, and I just stared up at him, unsure of what he was going to do next, but I had somewhat of a good idea. The next thing I knew, he was teasing me, grinding his hard bulge up against me, and I gasped at the sudden contact and tried to move, but he had my wrists pinned down above my head. He then took both of them in one hand and used his free hand to push up my shirt so my chest was exposed to him, although I didn't like it like normal, right now I felt like I was being violated.

"Luke, s-stop." I whimpered.

"What did you call me?" He growled.

"D-daddy, please."

"I'm going to show you why you should always listen to me."

"Stop!" I cried out.

His eyes immediately softened.

"Sam." He breathed out and let go of my wrists.

He climbed off of me and let me up, and I quickly got out of bed and stood to my feet, turning away so he wouldn't see the tears that were starting to run down my cheeks. I hated seeing Luke get so dominant, it scared the shit out of me, because I never knew exactly what he would do to me. Only a few seconds later, a pair of strong yet gentle arms wrapped around me from behind, and I flinched away, but Luke just held me, trying to comfort me as an apology, but I was too upset to be around him at the moment.