33

There are only two more chapter left? Time sure does fly, huh? I can't thank you all enough for getting Daddy's Girl to where it is now, we're officially over 120k, soon to be 121k, like what?! I promise to make these last few chapters really count.

Here's something fun to do. So, my name is Beccah, you probably already know that by now (hopefully), but I don't know any of your names. What are your names? I bet they're beautiful names for all of you beautiful individuals. Let's see how many comments we can get! 

Thank you again, I love you all. Until the next chapter...

-Becc 

_______________________

LUKE's POV:

Since it wasn't very far, Sam and I just walked over to her parent's house with the gifts in tow, coming up to the front door and knocking. It didn't take long at all for her mum to open it up and greet us with a heartwarming smile, and after welcoming us inside, we were greeted by her father and brother as well. After saying our hellos to everyone, we eventually all migrated to the living room so that we could present the surprises and make our big announcement. We had explained to them that we felt like visiting and surprising them with gifts since we haven't been over in awhile, to which they accepted and believed entirely, but then again, it was mostly true, we really did want to visit, this was just a great excuse to do so.

"So what did you bring, honey?" Mrs. Thomas smiled.

"That's for us to know and you guys to find out." 

Sam and I handed them their presents, and after we told them that they could open them, we sat and waited, our hands interlocked and smiles forming on both of our faces. They pulled out the mugs and read them, screams of happiness and excitement filling the room, and within seconds, Sam's mum was up and hugging the two of us tightly.

"You're having a baby!" She exclaimed.

"Mhm, little Hemmo, coming this November." Sam placed her hand on her belly.

Her mum squealed and hugged us once more. After we stood up to be congratulated by the rest of her family, her father walked up to me with a smile on his face, extending his hand for me to shake, in which I did gratefully. It was one of those types of handshakes that turned into a hug, and so that's what we did, he hugged me and I hugged him back, earning a proud 'congratulations' from him himself.

"You'll treat her right, right?" He asked.

"Better than anyone has treated anybody." I assured him.

"And the baby?"

"The little one won't have anything less than unconditional love."

"I wish you the absolute best, son." He shook my hand with another smile.

"Thank you." I returned the gestures.

Just then, I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me from behind, causing me to turn around and see my gorgeous girlfriend and the mother of our child, picking her up and spinning her around as she wrapped her arms around my neck to hold on and laughed, throwing her head back as she did so. When I set her back down on her feet, she looked up at me with the biggest smile imaginable and hugged me tightly, knowing that because her family was so supportive, she was over the moon in this very moment.

"I say that we all go out to dinner later to celebrate." Her mum chimed.

"You don't mind if we stay, do you?" Sam asked her.

"You two are always welcome, honey."

"Great, ok." My love smiled.

And a celebration this was. Expecting our first child was the biggest deal of both of our lives possibly, it was a time to celebrate and be joyful. It was a time to love.

• • •

Returning home with the love of my life after a long night out with her family to relax and spend time together sounded very pleasing if you ask me. I followed Sam into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed as I watched her get undressed and change into much comfier clothing, and once she was changed and put her clothes into the hamper, she walked up to me and stood in between my legs, taking my face in the palms of her hands gently, and kissing my lips softly. After pulling away, she looked down at me with a infectious smile, a contagious one, because I found myself gazing back up at her with a lazy smile, not being able to understand how she was all mine still.

"I wish I could ask you to marry me." I said.

She looked down at the floor, trying to hide her blush.

"I'm being serious."

I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and guided her to sit down on my lap.

"Because I love you more than anything in this universe." I kissed her neck. "Fuck, I love you so much."

"I love you, too." She played with my fingers.

"Be mine forever." I said up against her skin. "Never leave me."

"I'm not going to."

I laid down and pulled her down with me, minding her stomach, and she laid her down on my chest, drawing patterns on my shirt. I needed Sam in my life, more than flowers need sunlight, I needed her and couldn't get enough of her. She sat up and asked me if I wanted to get ready for bed, which I reluctantly said yes to because I just wanted to lay with her and hold her, but I knew that if I got ready for bed, that meant that we could lay in bed together, so she climbed off and let me up. I removed my shirt and tossed it into the hamper, followed by my jeans, for which I swapped out for a comfy pair of sweats, and after brushing our teeth, we headed out to the kitchen; Sam wanted a drink.

I told her to sit up on the counter while I got her what she wanted, and she refused, believe me, she said that she was an independent woman and could get her own drink, but I just told her how cute she was being and lifted her up onto the counter anyway.

"Why can't I do it?" She pouted.

"Because, I said so." I sassed back and opened the fridge. "You're pregnant and I like taking care of you, end of story."

I looked over my shoulder at her and saw that she rolled her eyes, but I didn't care, I just laughed and went back to what I was doing, which was getting her a drink. Once she was all taken care of and content, we ventured back into the bedroom hand in hand to finally lay down in bed after a long and exciting day to just spend some alone time together. Sam laid down first and I climbed in after her, pulling her body to mine by the small of her back, and after she laid her head down on my chest, I started drawing little patterns on her back underneath her T-shirt, something that I know that she enjoyed.

"Have fun today?" I broke the silence.

"Yeah." She stated simply. "Did you?"

"Of course I did."

There was another moment of silence between us, and I wasn't sure if it was because she was tired, or thinking about something, or what, Sam was just being quiet.

"Everything ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah."

"You just seem out of it."

She sat up and turned so that she was looking down at me, her hand still resting on my chest but the other holding herself up. "I want to move in, Luke."