25

Author's note:

So I just did my research now after it was too late and realized that I completely screwed up how a school year in Australia is actually set up, because with me being American, I just went off of that, as well as many other things, such as seasons, which is another thing I apologize about. So since this is an AU though, let's pretend that the Australian school year starts in September and the seasons are set up differently, cool? Yeah. I apologize for not having my facts right, I should've checked how things worked before I planned events out, hopefully you can forgive me, especially if you happen to be a reader from Australia. Much love babes xx

-Beccah

________________

*months later*

SAMANTHA's POV:

Now that it was the middle of the year and school was a daily routine for me, I had no problem with balancing out my schoolwork and spending time with Luke. I would go over to his house after school every day for a while, and he would sit and help me with my work that I had to complete by the next day, and after it was finished, he made sure that it was finished, we would spend time together doing whatever couples do. I was doing very well with my grades and keeping them up, I never got anything below a six point oh on an assignment, so I was pretty proud of myself for that, and so were my parents and Luke.

I was really glad that it was after school hours, because all I wanted to do was to cuddle with Luke and spend time with him. I always miss him throughout the day, so whenever I get home, I always demand my cuddles, and I never get denied. Today though, Luke thought that it would be fun if we went to the go kart track and raced one another, because he said that he missed doing cute things with me out in public, he missed showing me off, and I thought that that was adorable.

"What time do they close?" I wondered on the car ride there.

"Their website said seven."

"Oh, so we have time."

"Of course, so we could even stop for dinner someplace if you want."

"Ooh, I'm hungry for Chinese."

He smiled at me. "Is that what you want, princess?"

"Please?"

"Chinese and then go karting." He said, placing his hand on my thigh.

"And then home and cuddles."

"Right." He gave it a squeeze. "When are you moving in officially actually?"

"As soon as school is out. Then we can start a family if you'd like, I just want to finish school."

"And that's very smart, kitten." 

The rest of the drive to the Chinese restaurant was pretty peacefully quiet, we listened to the radio and held hands, and when Luke parked the car so that we could go in and get food, he turned and looked at me before getting out. I flashed him a smile before opening my door, and we walked inside together, Luke guiding me in with his hand on my lower back. Luckily, there wasn't much of a line that we had to wait in, so once we ordered and received our takeout and everything, we went back out to the vehicle to eat, bc there really wasn't any place to sit inside, that's just the way that they place was set up. Not that we minded though, I would much rather sit in the car and eat with the love of my life and have stupid conversations with him than sit in a restaurant and use proper manners.

"Do you want to sit here and eat or drive somewhere else?" Luke asked.

"Where would we go?" I wondered.