8

SAMANTHA's POV:

Passionate but rough sex with Luke was so amazing, I never wanted it to stop whenever it happened; he just made me feel so incredibly good, he gave me this unexplainable feeling that I never wanted to ever go away. After we finished, we were still in his bed, but I found myself collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily and unsteady, but that was normal when Luke fucked the crap out of me. Our sweaty bodies were pressed up against one another's, and Luke's large hands were both resting on the small of my back, holding me close to him and giving me a strong feeling of security.

"I'm surprised that condom held up."

I was glad that he finally broke the silence between us, but just the way he said that cause a laugh to escape both of us. I lifted my head and rested my chin on his firm chest, and I just looked down into his beautiful blue eyes, and he just searched my eyes for a few seconds before speaking again.

"So what now?" He asked.

"I don't know." I breathed out.

"Are you sore?"

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"Good." He smiled.

I smiled again and then laid my head back down on his chest, closing my eyes and feeling him begin to run his fingertips up and down my spine lightly, soothing me and giving me goosebumps from his touch at the same time. I kissed his bare chest and sighed happily, but I jumped when he decided to give my bum a surprise squeeze, then slapping it and most likely leaving the biggest red mark known to man. I couldn't help but leave out a small whimper when he slapped it, but just because I did, he slapped it once again, this time harder than the last, causing me to jump again and take in a sharp breath.

"Do you like it when daddy slaps your ass, princess?"

"Mm hmm."

I started rolling my hips onto his, and while I was doing so, he grabbed my ass roughly and created more friction between us, causing a tight feeling to build up in the pit of my stomach again. I leaned up and connected our lips in a very heated kiss, and Luke nipped at my bottom lip and took it between his teeth, tugging at it and making me moan.

"Do you want me to fuck your sweet little pussy again?"

"Yes." I moaned.

"Yes what?" He let a small moan slip.

"Yes, daddy." I breathed out.

With that, in one swift motion, he flipped me onto the bed and pressed his knees down into the mattress between my legs, lining the tip of his length up to my entrance, and when he pushed into me and filled me, I cried out in both pain and pleasure, grabbing the sheets beside my head and watching Luke as he began to thrust into me at a slow and teasing pace. His eyes never left mine, and I found myself staring deep into his, loving the way that lust took over and filled them with a deep blue color. When he started to speed up the pace of his thrusts, he not only went faster, but he went deepened and harder as well, causing me to whimper every time the tip of his hard erection hit my g-spot. I violently gripped the sheets, arching my back and tilting my head back, and his large hands roughly grabbed at my hips, his thumbs pressing into my skin so firmly that I was bound to have more marks on my body that were left by him.

"Ah, r-right there!" I cried out.

He grunted as he went harder and deeper, causing me to let out a strangled moan, clamping my eyes shut and whimpering every time he hit my sweet spot. He sped up even more, causing his breathing to become very heavy, and when I opened my eyes and looked at him once more, I saw the beads of sweat glistening on his face, a very sexy sight to see.