15

'The sun always shines after a storm. - Unknown'

SAMANTHA's POV:

I could finally breath again, knowing that everything had worked itself out and worked in Luke and I's favor; I could live again, and it felt great knowing that.

After all of the talking with my family and eating dinner together, I took Luke by the hand and we went back outside into the warm summer night to sit and talk, just the two of us, and when we found ourselves underneath the big tree in my yard, we both sat down in the grass. I crossed my legs underneath me and Luke kept his legs stretched out in front of him, and since nothing was being said as of right this moment, I began playing with the grass in front of me. Luke could tell that I was thinking about something, for he spoke up and broke the silence between us.

"What're you thinking about, baby?" He asked me

"I just can't believe that my parents are ok with us being together." I said.

"Well I'm glad that they are."

"Yeah, so am I."

We sat in silence for a little while longer, and I was still playing with the grass, but then Luke spoke up once again.

"Will you be coming over tonight, or not?"

"I very well might, yes. Why?"

"Because if you were, I wanted to know what you would like to do."

"Oh, well what do you want to do?"

"I was thinking that we could just watch movies and cuddle tonight."

"I would love that, babe."

"Ok, princess. I'll see you later then."

"Ok."

We both stood up and he pulled me in for a hug, a nice, tight hug that I've become accustomed to. I absolutely loved his hugs, they made me feel like it was just him and I that existed every time he hugged me. When he pulled away from the hug, he looked down at me and smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back at him. Then he pecked my lips with a sweet kiss, and went home after the short goodbye.

• • •

It was around ten thirty now, and I was still laying in bed on my laptop watching videos on YouTube with my phone lying beside me. I felt my phone vibrate, so I picked it up to see who it was, even though I probably should've know who it was since he was the only person who I texted this late. It was Luke.

L: Hey, baby girl.

S: Hi, babe.

L: How long until you come over?

S: About half an hour.

L: Ok, baby, see you then.

S: Yep.

Even though I had gotten the ok from my parents for Luke and I to be together and still see each other, I still waited until after they went to bed to sneak out to go see him. When the time came around, I opened my window and climbed onto the roof, making my way to the drainage pipe, then shimmying my way down to the ground. Once I reached the ground, I quickly made my way over to his front door. He opened the door before I could even knock.

"Hi, princess." He greeted me with a smile.

"Hey."

He grabbed my hand gently and led me through his door, closing it behind me, and then he proceeded to give me a sweet yet passionate kiss. After he had pulled away from the kiss, he took my hand again and led me to the couch, and we sat down on and Luke opened his laptop to find a movie to watch. Once he did, I laid my head down in the crook of his neck and we watched the movie that he had chosen while we cuddled.