16

*hours later*

SAMANTHA's POV: 

Even though I didn't want to go home, I thought that it would be best if I did since I spent the night here at Luke's house, because I didn't want my parents regretting their decision to let us see each other still. I walked to the front door to say goodbye to Luke, and when I turned around to say goodbye for now, I found that he had followed me and was right behind me. I looked up at him and smiled when I saw that he was smiling down at me first, and then he rested his hands on my hips gently, something that I absolutely loved.

"What?" I grinned.

"Nothing." He pulled me close to his body.

"You're thinking about something."

"You're correct." He smiled back.

"Are you gonna tell me, or..."

"You're just so gorgeous, that's all."

"Oh." I whispered and looked down at the floor, trying to hide the blush that was growing on my cheeks.

"Are you blushing?" He cooed.

"No." I mumbled, still not looking at him.

"Hey, look here." He said softly.

"No." I buried and hid my face in his chest.

"Baby, please?"

"Nope."

He sighed lovingly and pulled my tighter against his body, making me smile even more just because he did it, it made me feel all warm and tingly inside, like this was where I belonged: right in his arms. He pulled back a little ways a few seconds later, and I finally looked up at him, noticing that he had a huge smile on his handsome yet adorable face, causing me to smile even more than I already was. My cheeks were actually starting to hurt from smiling to much... I got up on my tiptoes and pecked his pink lips, then standing back down flat on the floor and staring up into his captivating blue irises. I loved how we were able to just stand together and not say anything at all and yet say everything, but at the same time, I really had to get home. 

It was at times like these where I wish that I lived with him.

"I need to get going." I whispered.

"I know." He rested his forehead down on mine.

"Luke." I giggled.

"What?" He flashed a cheeky grin.

"I'll see you later." I kissed him one last time. "I love you."

"One more." He pulled me in for another kiss.

"Babe..." I mumbled.

"I love you, text me once you get home."

"Ok, will do."

I reached behind me and grabbed the door nob, turning it and then opening the door so I could leave even though I really didn't want to. I stepped outside and he leaned up against the doorway, holding onto my free hand, and then before I could go, he brought it up to his lips and kissed the back of it, making another smile erupt on my face, and then he released it and we said our final goodbyes for now. I stepped away from the door and he closed it behind me, and I begun walking across the yard back over to my own house, and once I reached the front door, I opened it and entered.

"So you decided to come home, nice to see you." My mom greeted me jokingly from the kitchen with a grin on her face.

"Hey, mum." I smiled back at her.