7

SAMANTHA's POV:

Luke was right, my parents were absolutely furious with me when I went home. They wouldn't stop asking me what went on while I was there, they were just asking m so many questions, and it was starting to get on my nerves. My father was more angry than my mom, because he just assumes that every time I hang out with a guy, something's going on, but in this case, he was absolutely right, I just wasn't going to admit that, because then I would completely blow Luke and I's cover, and I didn't want that. Luckily, I was able to get my parents settled down and I was able to calm their suspicions, so everything was in order again, and Luke and I's secret relationship was still a well kept secret, just the way that he liked it to be.

Right now, I was up in my room on my laptop while I was texting Luke, and I had my door closed so I could just be alone, because I didn't really feel like talking to any of my family members at the moment, I had dealt with them enough when they were on my case when I came home from Luke's house.

L: You're still coming over tonight, right?

S: Yeah, of course.

L: Good, I want to see you.

S: You just saw me though... :p

L: I can't get enough of you though.

S: Oh, is that so?

L: Yes, baby girl, it is.

S: And why's that?

L: Because you're so beautiful and sexy at the same time, I can never get enough of you.

I didn't reply to him right away, I was too busy gushing over what he had just said. Yes, he has called me both of those things countless times before, but I always love hearing him say it, because for the split second that I read over it, it makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world that truly matters to him, I just simply loved the feeling that it gave me. After I was done freaking out due to what Luke had said, I composed myself before going back to my messages.

S: Thank you.

L: You're welcome, baby girl.

L: What time are you coming over?

S: Midnight?

L: Earlier.

S: 11?

L: Earlier than that, baby.

S: I can't do any earlier, my parents go to bed at like 10:30.

L: Would you do it for me though?

S: Luke, I can't. 11 is the earliest I can do.

L: Fine, then I'll see you at 11.

S: Alright.

He didn't respond with anything else, so I locked my phone and put it down on the bed beside me, and then I turned my attention back to my laptop. I plugged in my earbuds so I could listen to music, and once I got comfy again, I started to relax, letting thoughts of Luke run throughout my mind. Whenever I had free time or time to myself, my thoughts always found themselves being about Luke, but I had such a hard time not thinking, because let's face it, Luke is one hot tamale if you know what I mean.

I just always thought about him.

• • •

*a few hours later*

Eleven o'clock had finally come, so I wandered around my room as quietly as possible while I got ready to sneak over to Luke's house, hoping and praying that no one would wake up and hear me. Once I was all ready to go over to his house, I crept over to my window and opened it up quietly, just like any other night, and I climbed outside onto the tiny roof like normal, then making my way down the drain pipe onto the ground. I walked over to Luke's house and made my way up to the door, and before I could knock, he opened the door and stood in front of me, towering over me with a soft look in his blue eyes.