I'm Back?

Yes, you read this right, Daddy's Girl has been updated, but not in the way you think.

Hi there, everyone! So I've been reading the comments that this book has been getting, and I think that I need to clear up some confusion that people have been having lately about how the whole age gap thing between Samantha and Luke works.

As far as I'm knowledgeable of, it is 'illegal' to be a minor (someone under the age of 18) and in a relationship with an adult (someone over the age of 18). But, with that being said, the age of consent (when people are able to decide if they want to have sex or not) for a lot of places is 16 or 17 years of age. I've done my research, and the age of consent in Australia is 17, meaning that Sam is able to decide if she wants to have sexual intercourse or not and not have people see it as an 'immature' decision. It would only be illegal if Luke was assaulting her, forcing her into it, or if someone decided to press charges against him. Other than that, it is a normal, intimate relationship between two people who care for one another.

Please, correct me if I got something wrong that way we can clear it up for anyone who reads this book, but that's the way that I believe it is from what I've researched and also heard from others. I hope this clears up any confusion that you may have had when reading this book.

I love you all ♡

-Becc