12

*later that night*

SAMANTHA's POV: 

At about eleven thirty, I started getting around to sneak over to Luke's house, and once I was ready, I opened my window and climbed out, making my way down to the ground so I could walk over to Luke's like I did pretty much every night. It didn't take me long to make the journey across the yards, and within a few minutes, I found myself at Luke's front door, so I knocked, and shortly afterward, he opened the door and smirked before letting me inside and kissing me passionately. He backed me against the wall and grabbed my bum, and I weaved my fingers through his hair as I kissed back, loving every second of it. When we broke the kiss, we were both breathing heavily, and I just stared up into his blue eyes, waiting for his next move, whatever it may be, but instead of kissing me again or doing anything out of lust, he took me by my hand and led me to the couch, sitting down and then pulling me onto his lap. I situated myself so I was comfy, and once we were sitting there comfily together, Luke actually laid down so that I was laying on top of him. 

"I love you." I whispered quietly, hoping that he wouldn't hear me.

"Hmm?" He wondered.

"Nothing."

"No, what did you say, baby?"

"Nothing, I didn't say anything."

"Alright."

We stayed there like that for a few moments before I decided to sit up and turn so I was straddling him, but I didn't mean it in a sexual way, I only wanted to talk to him and I did that so I could face him when we spoke. He rested his hands on my thighs, and I placed my hands on his chest, searching his face and his eyes for a few seconds before he decided to break the silence and speak up.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No, I just wanted to talk."

"About what, babe?"

"I don't know, is there anything you want to talk about?"

"Yes actually."

"What is it?"

All of the sudden, he was cut off by the ringing of his phone, so he retrieved it from his pocket and read the name on the screen before declining the call and putting it back in his pocket with a sigh. I removed my hands from his chest and started fiddling with my fingers, not looking at him for a few seconds.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Rachel."

"Why was she calling you?"

"I don't know, that's the first time that's happened after we broke up."

"Oh."

"She's out of the picture though, remember? It's you and me now."

"I know." I cracked a small smile.

He gave my thighs a gentle squeeze and I bit my lip, smiling even more, and then he just pulled me down for a sweet kiss, so I cupped his face in my hands while kissing him back, his hands moving down and then resting on my waist. When we broke the kiss, even though I really didn't want to, I sat up again and looked down at the man of my dreams, and he moved his hands back to the top of my thighs, just looking up at me with the most soft and caring expression a human could possibly ever show another human being.

"What?" I wondered.

"You're just so beautiful."

"Thank you." 

He ran his fingers up and down my thighs lightly, causing me to smile again, and then I leaned back down and pecked his lips once more, and when I sat back up, Luke was staring up at me with the most handsome smile ever. I grabbed is hands and laced our fingers together, the both of us smiling even more, and he pouted his pink lips for another kiss, which I gladly granted him with. After pulling away and sitting back up, Luke lifted one of my hands up and kissed my knuckles, and I felt heat rushing to my cheeks, so I hid my face to try to hide my newly formed blush, but that didn't work out very well, because Luke reached up and gently turned my face so he could see it. 

"You're so gorgeous." He whispered.

"Thanks." I blushed even more. 

"You're welcome, baby doll." 

As soon as he said that, I started to blush even more, and he just ran his thumb along my jawline gently, staring up into my eyes with a soft expression. I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled down at Luke, and he pulled me back down to him to place another kiss to my lips, and this time, I turned the kiss passionate and reached up, weaving my fingers through his hair.

"Princess..." He managed to pull away.

"What?" I sat up.

"I just want to talk and cuddle right now." He started rubbing my thighs.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing's wrong."

"You sure?"

"Positive, darling."

He just smiled and then gave my thighs a loving squeeze, and I smiled back at him and placed my hands over top of his larger ones, then lacing our fingers together so that they were clasped perfectly together. Luke brought both of my hands up to his plump lips and kissed each one tenderly, and I situated myself so I was laying on top of him once more, my head resting on his chest so I could listen to the steady beat of his heart. He rested his hands on my lower back and started rubbing circles with them, then moving up underneath my shirt and drawing tiny patterns on my skin with the tips of his fingers, causing me to smile once again at his caring and gentle actions. I always loved how Luke and I were able to just spend time with one another and not have to say anything in order to let the other know that we cared, I loved spending time with him in general, there's was no doubt about that.

"Princess?" Luke suddenly spoke up, his fingers now running through my hair.

"Yeah?"

"You mean the world to me."

A small smile played on my lips. "The same goes for me, too, Luke."

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Um, can we just lay here? I just really want to cuddle."

"Sure, baby, we can do that."

"Ok."

So that's what Luke and I ended up doing for most of the night, we just laid on his couch together and cuddled, talking about whatever came to one of our minds. It was a peaceful and stress free night, and really, it was just what I needed because of all what had happened with us here recently. Relaxing with Luke was the perfect way to calm me down and help me relax in general, and I was so glad that I was actually able to physically touch him and feel his touch; I don't know what I would do if we got caught and I wasn't allowed to see him, I'd probably lose it and go insane, and I bet he would, too. Spending time with Luke had to be my favorite thing in the world, but I craved more than just spending time with him, I wanted to be the reason for him to smile, I wanted to be his one and only, not just someone that he used for sex. I wanted to be his girlfriend, but I was only seventeen, I was still only a young, naive little girl to him, but I wanted that to change, I want to be his.

Officially.