30

GUYS. BIG NEWS.

Garrett just published his first book, it's titled Escaping Capture, it's an adventure type book, it's gonna be sick (I'm helping him co-write it), and even if you don't like adventure stuff, recommend it to a friend who likes adventures, but if you would be interested in it, go check it out please! The cover is pictured above, here's his profile -

firebreath254

P.s. He wrote the ending half of the chapter.

-Becc

___________________

*weeks later*

LUKE's POV:

With the baby growing everyday now, it was time that we started reading into everything about pregnancy so we knew what to expect. She was only about four and a half weeks along, and she still wasn't showing yet, but she was starting to experience first trimester symptoms, especially morning sickness and tiredness throughout the day. Samantha will be the cutest pregnant woman out there though, I already know that for a fact, you can't tell me otherwise. 

"Lukey..." A pair of arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm hungry, can we get Chinese please?"

"I'll order takeout."

"Thank you." She kissed my shoulder blade with a smile. "I love you."

"You're only saying that because I'm a pushover." I joked.

"Well..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I grabbed her arms and turned around, pulling her to my chest all while she let out a joyous laugh that rung through the house.

"I'm kidding." She laughed.

"So you do love me?"

"Mhm." Her smile was contagious.

"I hope so, you're carrying our little nugget."

She rubbed her stomach very obnoxiously and made a face at me, but I knew that she did it on purpose just to make me laugh, which she succeeded at, because I couldn't help but chuckle at how silly she was sometimes. I absolutely loved it, I hope that our little baby will be just like her, boy or girl. I kissed her lips tenderly before turning back around to put the things that I had gotten out to make lunch with away, because I was going to order takeout for the two of us, that's what my baby wanted, that's what my baby will get.

"I'll be in the shower." She rubbed my back before walking away.

"Yell if you need me!" I called after her.

"I will!" She yelled back.

After I got everything cleaned up in the kitchen, I ordered takeout just like I said I would, and then I ventured into the bathroom where Samantha was to surprise her and get into the shower with her. I removed my shirt, and just before I could unbutton my jeans, the shower curtain opened and I saw my gorgeous girlfriend poke her head out at me.

"I can hear you, and no, no shower sex right now." She said.

"But why not?"

"Because one of us needs to be out when the Chinese food gets here."

"It'll be quick." I tried to convince her.

"Not right now, babe. I'm actually trying to get clean."

"Can I at least look at you?" I raised my eyebrows.

Samantha pulled back the shower curtain so that she was fully exposed to me, sighing and shaking her head at me while I looked her marvelous body up and down while biting my lip. She soon shooed me out of the bathroom so that she could finish up her shower, and I went out to living room to wait on our food. Samantha walked out to me with just a towel wrapped around her body that still had droplets of water on it a little while later, causing me to look up from whatever I was doing and automatically stare at her. I think my jaw dropped open, too, because she told me to close my mouth.