5

SAMANTHA's POV:

I didn't get a full night's sleep last night, and that was due to the fact that I was up thinking about Luke and what he was doing, so you can imagine that I was still tired when I woke up this morning. I rubbed my eyes and ran a hand through my tangled hair before sitting up and picking up my phone, something that I do every single morning, and when I turned it on to see if I had any notifications, I saw that there was nothing there to check. I placed my phone back down where it was and laid back down with my eyes closed, hoping to fall back asleep, but I normally couldn't fall back to sleep once I woke up.

"Sam." A voice said.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, not opening my eyes.

"Wake up."

The voice that was talking to me belonged to Luke, and that caused me look over at him and smile when our eyes met. I sat up, and he walked over to me, sitting down on the edge of the bed beside me, and he leaned in and pressed a surprisingly soft kiss to my lips, making me smile up against him out of habit. When he pulled away, he had a smile on his stunning face as well, and his hands went to my hips and pulled me onto his lap, making me laugh a little bit and I searched his blue eyes, loving how he always looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you last night, so I came to see you." He told me.

"You mean my parents actually let you in?"

"Surprisingly, yes."

"What did you say to them?"

"I told them that I wanted to see you."

"That's it?"

"That's it, yes."

"That's kind of amazing." I smiled.

"You're telling me." Luke chuckled and pulled me closer to his body. "So what do you want to do today, princess?"

"I don't really know."

"Do you want to spend it with me?"

"Yeah, but what would we do?"

"I know what we could do..."

One of his large hands slowly moved down my hip and to my inner thigh, and without hesitation, he started rubbing my clit through my clothes, making me moan a little and shift around so I was straddling him, his erection pressing again my wetness and making me want him even more. I started rocking my hips back and forth against his hand, trying to create more friction between us, and he smirked and started to apply a little more pressure, moving his hand faster and grabbing my bum in his other hand. My pajama shorts were just in the way now and I wanted them off, and I think Luke did, too, because he started tugging them down, but they couldn't come off, because I was afraid of one of my family members walking in at any moment.

"Luke." I whimpered.

"You like this, baby girl?" He asked with a smirk. "Do you like being naughty?"

"Daddy, please." I moaned.

"Do you want me to fuck your pretty pussy?"

"No."

"No?" He raised his eyebrows in concern. "What's wrong?" He stopped teasing me and rested his hands on my waist again.

"My family's in the house."

"Right." He gave me a small smile.

"You're not mad?"

"No, baby, of course not." He started stroking my sides. "I get it, you don't want anyone walking in on us."