27

Dedicated to _eat_me_5sos_ because she wanted a Luke pov.

P.s. I just got done reading some smut, so this shall be another partial smut filled chapter. I'm just in that mood now, great.

-Beccah

_____________________

LUKE's POV: 

Sam looked so beautiful laying there next to me, a piece of fallen hair laying on her forehead as she still slept. In all honesty, I was kind of glad that she was suspended, because that meant that she could spend a few days at home with me before she was allowed to go back. I pulled the covers off of her just a little bit to take in the sight of her naked body next to mine, and I ran my fingertips down her hip, smiling when she snuggled up closer to me. She nuzzled her face into my neck and I held her close, kissing the top of her head, and when I felt her stir even more, I knew that she had woken up.

"Lukey." She mumbled.

"Good morning, kitten." I smiled again.

She tangled our legs together. "That was so good last night."

"Which part?"

"All of it. All three times."

"We could make it four if you'd like..." I suggested.

"But I'm sore, Lukey."

"I'm sorry, princess. Daddy didn't mean to hurt you."

She lifted her head and looked up at me with a smile. "I loved it."

I laughed and kissed her pink lips.

"I need a shower." She said.

"We just took one last night though."

"No, that was not a shower." She laughed. "That was a fuck fest."

"You loved it." I grabbed her bum and pulled her into me.

She gasped, and I smirked, loving that I could get a reaction out of her so easily. She slowly moved a hand down my torso, eventually stopping at my morning erection and tracing her fingertips over it, which was only making it worse, and I shut my eyes and let her do her own thing. I was waiting for her to do something, but instead, she got up and stood to her feet on her side of the bed, and I laid there and pouted as I watched her walk back into the bathroom. I was thinking about following her, but she wanted an actual shower, so I was going to let her get one while I maybe started on breakfast.

Or I could just lay here until she came out so I could see her...

Yeah, let's go with that.

• • •

Sam decided to sit in the bedroom to catch up on some schoolwork, which was actually a pretty smart idea, so I told her that I would stay out in the living room until she was finished so that I would distract her, but she insisted that I stay in there with her. She was doing a decent job at focusing, but I was focusing on her sticking out her lip when she didn't quite understand something right away, or chewing at her lip when she thought or concentrated, I just t thought that it was simply adorable. All of the sudden though, she turned to me and pouted, shutting her laptop and putting her books aside.

"I'm bored." She whined.

"But you were doing such a great job, baby."

"But I'm bored." She crawled over to me. "I want to do something fun."

"Like what?"

She walked her fingers up my thigh and bit her lip.

"Oh." I smirked.