Epilogue

I was listening to 'Everyday' and 'Right Here, Right Now' from High School Musical 2 and 3 while writing this and I was in tears because just imagine yours and Luke's wedding and this playing and asdfghjkl I can't, I'm sorry.

-Becc

_____________________

SAMANTHA's POV:

There he was, standing out in front of me, only a short journey separating me from him. I walked to him with my father beside me, my arm linked in his, and when I approached Luke in that navy blue suit, my heart began to pound in my chest. I couldn't help but tear up and smile when I saw that he was crying, and when I reached him and gave my father a hug and kiss on the cheek, I took both of his hands and squeezed them.

"You may be seated." The officiant announced.

I smiled at Luke.

"We've all gathered here today to witness the joining of Samantha's and Luke's souls in holy matrimony. Love is a beautiful thing, and when shared between two people who truly care for one another, is a wonderful thing to watch blossom into something even more magical. Now, Samantha and Luke would like to keep things short and sweet-"

Some chuckles erupted.

"And so I ask of you to all bow your heads as we send them and their marriage a loving prayer." He concluded and everyone went silent.

After everyone echoed an 'Amen', things picked up again.

"Samantha, would you please recite your vows?" 

The officiant smiled at me and my maid of honor handed me the piece of folded up paper so that I could recite to the man of my dreams.

"Luke," I started. "you're the kindest, sweetest, most gentle man I've ever met, and I'm so lucky to have you in Bella and I's lives. Luke, you mean everything to me, you're all I could ever want, and I promise to love you, respect you, and cherish you for as long as I'm on this Earth. I love you, Luke Robert."

When I finished, Luke was crying even more, so I reached up and wiped his tears away with the pads of my thumbs, causing for him to smile at me and grab my hands with his for a moment. Once I handed my maid of honor my vows and took Luke's hands again, he mouthed an 'I love you' to me, which I happily returned.

"And Luke, your vows, if you will." Our officiant said.

"Of course." He pulled his piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolded it, then smiling at me and taking a deep breath. "Sam, you're the absolute light of my life. You make every single day better, you make my life better, and there's no one else I'd rather be with. I promise to always love you, protect you, and worship you for as long as we both live. I love you, Samantha Marie."

He folded the paper back up and put it away.

"And now..." The officiant looked at the the best man. "The rings, please."

Luke was handed a ring first.

"Luke, please repeat after me. I, Luke, take you, Samantha, to be my lawfully wedded wife." He waited until Luke repeated. "Luke, so you take Samantha to have and to hold, from this day forward, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." He looked me in the eye and smiled.

"Samantha, your turn." I was handed the other ring for Luke. "Please repeat. I, Samantha, take you Luke, to be my lawfully wedded husband." After I repeated, he continued. "Samantha, do you take Luke to have and to hold, from this day forward, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." I squeezed his hands.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

And oh, did I ever kiss him.

// THE END //