Chapter 188-Reggie's Second Wedding

MARCH 18th, 2015

MARCH 18th, 2015

"So, what theme are you thinking this time, Reggie?" Athena asked as she leaned back into the couch.

"Well, I was thinking of blue," Reggie said, "Maybe go for a Spring wedding this time!"

"Not a bad idea," Athena nodded as she made a note on her laptop, "Do you have a date in mind yet?"

Reggie glanced at Adam for confirmation before replying, "We were thinking of the first weekend in May. The weather should be nice, and the flowers will be in full bloom."

Adam reached for Reggie's hand, a soft smile playing on his lips as he added, "It's also close to our anniversary."

Athena nodded, her face unwavering from her steely resolve as she continued typing out their ideas for the next hour, occasionally throwing in a few words—but mostly letting them plan their own second wedding.

As they finalized the details for the wedding, Athena suggested incorporating a touch of silver to complement the blue theme. "Silver is always a nice touch," she proposed, glancing up to gauge their reactions. Reggie's eyes lit up with excitement, and Adam nodded in agreement. They all started brainstorming ideas for how to incorporate silver into the decor, from shimmering table runners to delicate silver flower arrangements.

Athena leaned forward, her mind already racing with creative possibilities. "And what about the music? Have you thought about your first dance song?" she inquired, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. Reggie and Adam exchanged a knowing look before Reggie spoke up, "We were thinking of something classic and romantic, like 'Unchained Melody' by The Righteous Brothers."

Athena smiled warmly, pleased with their choice. "It's perfect," she declared, typing it into their wedding planning document.

"I'll bet she'll turn into Bridezilla," Adam laughed.

"You were Groomzilla at our last wedding," Reggie defended, "I was pretty much fine."

"You totally will," Adam laughed, "You're a nit-picker on stage."

Reggie raised an eyebrow playfully, "And you're not exactly the picture of relaxation yourself, Mister 'I-Need-to-Have-Everything-in-Order'."

"I'll be the calmest person on that wedding party," Adam matched her mischievous grin with one of his own, his eyes dancing with amusement. "I'll have everything organized down to the minute like Athena and Michael did at their wedding—you'll be the one forgetting where you put your makeup brush." he added, "Meanwhile, we've got your sisters. Riley will end up crying at the drop of a hat, Renae will roll her eyes at everything, Rachel will channel her inner diva, Reagan will end up trying to take over the planning," he laughed, "And then we have Athena. Inevitably, an Athena Tyler song is going to start playing," he added as he motioned to Athena herself, "So my guess is she will be the one who disappears with a plate of food to avoid having to dance when Hips Don't Lie inevitably starts playing."