Honeymoon

Tony's surprise honeymoon location turned out to be the British Virgin Islands. I laughed upon hearing that that was our destination, while Steve shook his head. But I could see the chuckle he hid.

We were quickly taxied to the hotel Tony paid for. It was gorgeous, huge and luxurious.

Steve and I got out of the taxi and held each other's hands, walking into the lobby. It was magnificent. A huge modern chandelier hung in the center of the room, a few tables below it.

"You two are a very cute couple. Mr. Stark told me all about you two." She smiled and winked.

"Stop with the winking. Please." Steve sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

I chuckled and shook my head at the receptionist, who's name badge said Veronica. "Don't worry, Veronica, Tony has been doing it all day, so he's just tired of it." I pushed Steve and made him sit on a couch. "May I get the key to our room?"

"Oh, this room was specially made by Mr. Stark. It only accepts certain fingerprints on the handle." She nodded proudly. "If you're not one of those people, you get zapped."

"Wow, Tony really goes all out." I smiled. "Thank you."

"Oh, and gorgeous dress, Mrs. Rogers!"

I stopped and smiled brightly. I was Mrs. Rogers.

Then I realized what she had said. We were still in our wedding clothes.

I laughed and grabbed Steve's hand, pulling him toward the elevator. We went to the top floor, and during the whole elevator ride, I was hugging Steve.

"This is still the best day of my life." I whispered.

Steve hugged me tightly. "Mine too."

When we got to the top floor, the door opened and all that was in front of us, was a door with a fingerprint scanner on the knob. I looked at Steve and stepped out into the small corridor between the door and elevator, Steve beside me.

Grabbing the knob, I waited. The door beeped and I was able to push it open.

We got inside the room, and it was beautiful and modern. Definitely designed by Tony. There was even a picture of him on the wall beside the bed, which was circular.

The bathroom was behind a glass wall behind the bed, the bathtub super impressive. There were plants scattered around the room, about seven in total; four in the bathroom, three around the bed.

"Tony knows me so well!" I smiled and threw myself on the bed.

Steve joined me, arms spread, and I moved to lay my head on his chest.

I looked at the clock and smiled. "Will you help me out of this dress?"

Steve nodded and sat up to gently help me. His hand was on the zipper on the back of the dress, and I grabbed it, moving it to my chest, right over my heart.

"Are you okay? You're heart is pounding." Steve looked at me, concerned.

I nodded and put my forehead against his chest. Then, I stood up and smiled at Steve.

"You. Me. Bed. Now."

Steve's eyes widened and he smiled with me, standing up in front of me. Suddenly Steve's lips were against mine, his hands on my shoulders. He moved his hands to the back of my dress and began to unzip it, while I started to unbutton his shirt.

I got his shirt off quickly and pressed myself against his bare chest. Steve pulled me onto the bed and kept going with me leading him.

Then, Steve stopped kissing me and looked at the picture of Tony on the wall beside the bed.

I smiled and grabbed the picture, putting it backwards against the wall. "No Tony."

"No Tony." Steve agreed with a smile as he started kissing my neck.

I was in for a great night.