30. Gift!

YOONGI'S POV,

I wake up hearing some mellow sniffing noises in the middle of the night. The clock is ticking at 3:48 am in the morning. I turn backwards to feel Yn laying in her side beside me, giving me her back.

The sniffing sounds stop once she feels me turning to her. She doesn't want me to know she's hurting. It's her new habit nowadays. She always scolds me for being silent and keeping the hard feelings to me. But apparently it's fine for her to suffer alone.

I dwell for a moment that, if I should comfort her or let her cry. She acts strong all the time and she needs to cry. But who knows if she is crying behind my back all the time!

I move closer to her, draping the blanket on her bare hand that is now cold. And I back hug her, trying to warm her freezing body. Staying silent.

A few moment passes in the silence. She is not hiding her sniffs anymore. I kiss her cheek trying to say, it's fine. And finally she truns back and hugs me.

She rests her head on my hand snuggling into my chest. I rest my chin on her head, sniffing in her smell of shampoo. Caressing her while cuddling, I give her another kiss on the forehead. And finally she decides to open up.

Yn: Yoongi~

Yoongi: Hmm..tell me. I'm all yours. *smiling*

Yn: Your voice is so gentle.

Yoongi: I know, I'm talking to a crying baby in my hands.

She faces up to look in my eyes, pouting and frowning cutely, acting angry that I called her a baby. Her eyes are red and swollen. And even though it breaks my heart, I don't make it obvious that I noticed it. It's dark anyways. Just the moonlight entering from the wide window.

Yn: I'm a baby? I'm just four years younger than you.

Yoongi: Imagine you are a new born and you're given to me, I'm a four years old. You ARE a baby to me. *caresing her hair*

Yn: Hmm, right! *pout*

Yoongi: What is bothering you Yn? Tell me.

She looks at me again. And a stuck tear escapes her eye, rolling back slowly to meet my shirt. I wipe it and she says,

"Yoongi. I don't know what to do. It doesn't feel right to progress anymore without his permission *tears rolling silently*"

It hurts to see her like that. And it hurts more that she's not seeing it. I take a long inhale, controlling my frustration against her father.

Yoongi: Yn, please tell me one thing, who is he to give you the permission whom you get to marry?

Yn: He's my father Yoong-

Yoongi: And when is the last time you felt him doing something for you like a father? *hiding his anger*

She looks at me wide eyes. A little taken aback. And maybe trying to remember what I just asked. When she looks down at my chest again, not being able to find her answer, I say,

Yoongi: See, that's the point where you need to think, if he really deserves to say something about your life decisions.

Yn: But, you don't know him like I do Yoon. He, he's a gentleman, he used to be so good to me when I was a kid. He was so happy because I'm his daughter-

Yoongi: Then what happened?

Yn: I don't know. Maybe the pressure of life and hardships, made him turn off his emotional side. He's very hurt by his life too. So he expected me to do better. To fulfill the dreams he couldn't. *tears kept rolling down*