{Bridges of redemption}

**Nozomi's Perspective:**

The old bridge sagged under Nozomi Akatsuma's weight, its timeworn planks whispering stories of loss and betrayal. She had come here not to accuse but to understand—to bridge the gap between her brother's guilt and her own compassion.

Ren Akatsuma approached, his eyes hollow. Shadows clung to him like cobwebs. Nozomi's heart ached. She remembered their mother—the warmth of her embrace, the scent of jasmine in her hair. Her death had been a consequence of their father's twisted ambitions.

"Ren," Nozomi said softly. "Our father etched pain into our lives. His plans tore our family apart."

Ren's gaze met hers. "I should have stopped him."

"No," Nozomi insisted. "We were children. We couldn't have known."

"But Daiki's mother—" Ren's voice cracked. "I failed her too."

---

**Ren's Perspective:**

The old bridge creaked as Ren stepped onto it. Nozomi awaited him, her eyes like Blue flames. She knew the truth—their father's cruelty, the lives shattered by his machinations. Ren's hands trembled. He had carried guilt like an anchor, drowning in remorse.

"Nozomi," he said, his voice raw. "I blame myself."

She shook her head. "Our father's darkness consumed us all. Daiki's mother, ours—none of it was your fault."

"But I—"

"Listen," Nozomi interrupted. "We can't change the past, but we can choose our path now. You're not alone, Ren. Let me help you find light."

---

The old bridge held its breath—a witness to redemption unfolding. Nozomi extended her hand, offering forgiveness. Ren hesitated, then took it. Together, they stepped into the moonlight, ink and stars guiding their way.

---
______________________________________

From Author:

This is Ren: