Jason roscoe fan fiction!

Jason woke up he had obviously fell asleep robbie was spinning on the chair next to the bed "jason your awake" robbie said looking at his twin as he passed him a bottle of water,Jason remembered he hadn't taken his shots though it was obvious robbie would of done it for him "sorry" jason muttered robbie took a deep breath "what's wrong jase, you never drink like that or not go to school" jason was meant to be loosing weight not drinking "em nothing I..." before he could finish Freddie ran in "jase why you in bed" he said as he went beside jason,Robbie glanced at jason "he bunked school and went drinking in the park" Freddie widened his eyes "what are you playing at" he yelled Jason's head was killing him "I don't know..." Jason mmumbled.

At dinner Robbie and Freddie kept it quite,Jason pushed the food round his plate "im not hungry" he mumbled Robbie glanced at Jason's full plate "you alright" he whispered "quit asking me that" he yelled and everyone just starred "jason?" Sandy said as she starred at her son "I'm going out" he said he didn't take his shot he just left.

Jason decided go for a run after an hour he headed back he opened the door sandy was cleaning up and his brothers were watching Tv,For once he didn't feel dizzy though he hadn't taken his shot great he thought.

Jason headed to their room "Jase" muttered robbie from the room jason stepped in and closed the door "what!", Robbie looked at his brother who was red faced and sweating "you went for a run" jason nodded and sat on the bed "what's up jase is it holly" robbie said sitting beside his twin jason didn't say anything it wasn't about holly not really he thought,Robbie got angry "just tell me" he stood up Jason stayed still on the bed and said nothing, Robbie yelled "JASE TALK TO ME" robbie shook his brother jason just stood up and pushed his twin and went to leave when robbie pulled him back "STOP" he yanked his shirt jason flinched "leave me be..." Robbie pushed him to the bed "talk" he said more calmly jason began muttering "how do you do it?" Robbie was confused "do what" jason looked up at his twin "be liked" robbie had instantly became popular when they moved here because he was the bad boy but jason he was the good one, he just  wanted to look like his brothers and act like them"it don't matter" robbie grabbed Jason's arm "it does" he said trying to stay calm "if it's about holly" jason stood up "you wouldn't get it" he ran out of the room leaving his shocked twin behind, Robbie was confused what was up with jason.

Jason went out but he saw Freddie chatting away to some guy with a bag jason stayed back  the man walked off and jason walked up to Freddie "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he yelled Freddie turned to see jason "jase it's nothing" jason grabbed the back and unzipped it "what are these" "steroids" Freddie muttered jason mumbled "why" Freddie glanced at his younger brother "it's for the cash" jason didn't really listen "what do they do" he said Freddie was shocked it's for "building muscles" jason took off and dropped the bag he was going to find the dealer.