Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Freddie starred as jason covered his wrist up with his sleeve, yes, Robbie had mentioned something the other day but he really hadn't given it much thought, Freddie grabbed Jason's wrist and rolled up the sleeve, Jason winced at freddie's grip, Not only was it the cuts Freddie saw but it scared Freddie that Jason's wrists were so tiny, he wasn't surprised it had hurt Jason they looked like they might just snap under freddie's grip.

Jason tried to pull away but he couldn't Freddie had hold of his wrist and was now studying the cuts on his arm, "Just fucking let go!" Jason snapped but Freddie just shook his head "Jase...what have you done!?" Freddie muttered only slightly louder than a whisper, Jason didn't reply What could he say?

Freddie's attention was drawn to the sound of someone coming back to the house, starring up at the clock he realised of course they were coming it was now 12:00, Freddie had spent ages trying to get Jason to eat and in the end Jason won because he hadn't let food pass his lips, Joe and Robbie walked in, Robbie frowned "What you doing?" He asked slightly confused, Freddie just starred at jason, Joe saw the shared look and walked over and took hold of Jason's wrist "Holy shit...jase" Joe mumbled, Jason pulled away but Joe was much stronger "Just fuck off, and leave me alone!" Jason yelled but they just ignored him, Robbie was now standing close and starring, "What happened, how did you?" Robbie asked, Freddie starred "He didn't eat anything, so I pulled his wrist away because he was messing with his shirt sleeve and that's when I noticed..." Freddie let out a shaky breath, Joe nodded, "Right well, Jason you ain't going anywhere mate until you eat,and then tell us what's been going on inside  that head of yours!" Joe said as he tapped the side of Jason's head,"I'm not eating anything, I'm not hungry!" Jason yelled which earned a roll of the eyes from robbie "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Robbie muttered, Jason starred, Joe frowned "Mate, you have to eat something even if it's not much, yeah? Why don't you want to eat?" Joe asked, Jason starred shit  He was making it too obvious that he wasn't eating he thought, "Of course I eat!"Jason replied, but the others weren't convinced.

Joe placed a plate down, "this needs to stop jase" Joe muttered, Jason frowned "What?" "The cuts and the not eating its not healthy mate!" Joe said as he patted Jason's back, Jason just glared "I eat all of the time!" Jason yelled, Joe rolled his eyes "Fine whatever you say! But you need to eat that" he muttered as he pointed to the plate he had passed Jason.

Joe had left the room to go and sit with Freddie and Robbie so jason was left alone he grabbed the napkin and began putting his food in it he scrunched it up, Jason was about to put it in the bin but what he didn't notice was ziggy had returned and was starring at jason "What are you playing at!?" Ziggy muttered, Jason turned and saw ziggy starring.