Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason woke up the next day, sandy came in "Robbie get up,jason you stay in bed" jason didn't want to go to school but it was better than sandy suffocating him "I'm getting up" sandy starred even robbie glanced "Jason, you aren't well your only out of hospital and only just home" jason didn't reply he just left the room.

Jason walked up to school that day behind Robbie who was walking in front ,jason hadn't taken his insulin he was feeling weak and dizzy he held on the the branch and put his head down, Robbie glanced back he saw his twin kneeling down he knew his twin weren't well enough "Go back" he muttered jason ignored him and went on passed Robbie.

Robbie walked on in but he wanted to make sure jason was ok, jason went on in everyone was starring at him "Where were you you were missing" a boy yelled jason ignored them and kept walking he knew they were laughing at him because he was fat he thought. 

Robbie glanced at the clock jason wasn't in English yet and he was wondering if he was ok, jason was in the toilet looking at his reflection he hated him self and so did his own twin he spotted the broken bit of glass on the floor he picked it up and quickly slit his arm, he felt like an idiot afterwards he went to leave but he grabbed the piece of glass and left with it in his pocket.

Jason walked over to English but he didn't really want to go in so he decided he wouldn't he turned and walked off.

Robbie was still glancing at the clock Jason should of been in here ages ago he thought as he starred at the clock, "Where is jason"the teacher glared robbie starred "Em I don't know " the teacher looked concerned "How can you not know where Jason is?" "I'll go get him" he muttered as he went to find Jason,He didn't know  how he would find Jason as he was ignoring him.

Jason was in the toilet when he heard someone come in he looked  and realised it was robbie, "Jase" he muttered,jason tried to stay quiet so robbie would leave but he dropped his phone and it banged off the ground, Robbie looked at the ground "Jason, you alright?" Jason rolled his eyes and didn't reply, "what's upJase,come on out we need to talk"robbie said, "No, we don't you said what ya wanted now piss off!" He mumbled Robbie looked down "Jase,just come out,yeah?" Jason didn't answer his arm was bleeding quite a bit "No...now ...just go" he muttered trying not to sound in pain, Robbie frowned "Jase,are you alright open up!?" Jason didn't reply. 

Robbie walked closer "Jason?" "what Robbie!" He yelled as he opened the door, Robbie glanced at Jason's pale face "Jason what's wrong you alright" "You actually talking to me now!? I thought I was a disgusting freak" he muttered, Robbie looked down "You aren't that ok, but you will be if you carry on being..." "what, being gay? I'm not gay!" Robbie rolled his eyes "There aint no point lying about it, it's WRONG!" "Im not gay so leave it" jason yelled as he turned to leave robbie grabbed his arm, jason winced, Robbie starred "Jase?" "Let go!" He yelled as robbie was still grabbing his arm "Jason!? What's wrong" Jason moaned slightly "Leave me be" Robbie ignored him as he pulled Jason's jacket slightly and saw the blood and the gash going along his arm, "Oh my god jase!" He yelled as he saw the amount of blood on his twins arm, jason went to pull his sleeve down but robbie stopped him "Dont!" Robbie yelled as he pulled it back up, "Just leave it, it's fine" jason muttered robbie ignored him and turned on the water and pushed Jason's hand under it "Ahhh" jason yelled, Robbie winced at the amount of blood coming out.