Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Robbie sat down "he probably just wants attention", Freddie glared at him "how could you think that,without his insulin jason could die" Robbie just starred.

Sandy was pacing the room "shall we call the police" ziggy frowned "mum, it hasn't been long enough 24 hours then we can if he hasn't came back" "but he needs his insulin" ziggy hugged his mum.

Freddie grabbed his keys "I'm gonna drive round to see if anyone has seen him" Joe followed,Freddie was driving round the area, "I can't see him" Joe muttered "he has to be here" Freddie said looking around, "stop let's ask around!" Joe stepped out and asked the woman "I was wondering if you have seen my little brother jason  he's a diabetic he needs insulin the shots"Joe asked "no I'm sorry" she walked off Joe yelled "you don't even know what he looks like yet!" Freddie pulled Joe away "come on".

Jason sat on the bench he had no idea where he was but he was glad to be away, his phone vibrated it was ziggy,"jase, just come home and we will talk, yeah? He ignored the message but then  Freddie texted him "we are all worried about u jase, just tell us your safe" jason didn't want to worry his family so he texted Freddie back he didn't want to say too much "sorry,I'm fine" he sent the message.

Freddie checked his phone "Jason texted me!" Joe's widened his eyes "what does he say" Freddie read it out "he says he's fine and he is sorry" Joe sighed "that's all he said" Freddie nodded.

Robbie opened the door "no luck finding jason then?" Freddie shook his head "no,but he texted me saying he was fine and he was sorry" robbie glared "but he didn't say where he was" Freddie nodded.

Robbie lay in bed he couldn't sleep he was worried about his twin, what if he had collapsed and gone into a coma he thought or if he was sleeping on the street.

Jason was sitting on the ground in he couldn't sleep, he was cold and he was feeling dizzy and he hadn't eaten that day but all he could think about was how perfect he was going to look he thought as he smiled to himself.