Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason was placed in the ambulance as his brothers starred anxiously, of course they all wanted to go with their brother but none of them wanted to just jump in unless they all had agreed on it, Freddie spoke up first "Right who's going?" Freddie said trying to hurry the others up due to the fact the paramedics were waiting, "I'll take Robbie with me in the car" Joe said, Robbie frowned "What...No! I want to go" Robbie said but Freddie was already sprinting in to the back, Robbie glared at Joe "What the fuck!" Robbie snapped, Joe just shook his head "Your better coming with me in case something happened, I wouldn't want you to be by yourself" Joe muttered as both boys got in the car, Robbie still weren't happy with the excuse, but he just wanted to hurry and get to the hospital.

Freddie sat in the ambulance watching as jason was being checked over, Sarah turned to jason again "I'm sorry love, but you will need to take that off" she said smiling sympathetically, Jason's eyes widened it was bad enough he was going to the hospital in the first place, but there was no way he was going to expose his disgusting body in front of his brother and the stupid woman, "I said No!" Jason yelled, Freddie frowned "Mate, calm down she's just doing her job" Freddie muttered while he pushed jason back down, Jason just starred "I ain't taking it off!" Jason yelled again, Freddie frowned What was the big deal about taking his hoodie off, His brothers were aware of the fact he had cut, so what was he so worried about, unless he was being self conscious or whatever but  Freddie was snapped out of his thoughts when the lady started to pry Jason's hands away from the mask which jason was wearing, "I don't need this shit! I'm perfectly fine" Jason yelled, "Can you please calm down, and keep the oxygen on" the woman said trying to calm jason, Freddie frowned "Jase, calm down its alright,we just need to make sure that nothing's wrong" Freddie said gently patting his brothers shoulder, Jason rolled his eyes and lay back down, he was completely fucked, they were going to find out about his insulin.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital first, Jason was rushed in, Freddie went as far as he could before he was told to wait, Freddie was frantically pacing up and down asking everyone that walked by about his brother, but as of yet no one knew or told him anything.

The other three brothers rushed in, ziggy had been working when they told him jason was going to the hospital, ziggy ran to Freddie when he spotted him pacing up an down the corridor, "Freddie! How is he? Is he alright?!" Ziggy rushed quickly, Freddie ran a hand through his hair "I don't know they've told nothing!" Freddie said angrily, "Any news?" Joe said as made his way over, ziggy just shook his head, Robbie ran a hand through his hair.

The three brothers waited on the seats for what seemed like days, but it was barley over an hour when a older doctor made his way over, "Jason roscoe?" He asked, all four brothers immediately stood up, frantically asking questions, "If you could just sit down, I will explain" the man said gesturing them to sit, Robbie shook his head "No, I think I'd rather stand!" Robbie snapped, Joe just rolled his eyes, as he and the others took a seat, the doctor smiled "I see, stubbornness runs in the family then!" He joked earning a small smile from the eldest two brothers, "Jason causing bother than!?" Freddie said, remembering how troublesome he was being in the ambulance, the doctor nodded "You could say that, well you see jason, he didn't really talk much to the doctors and wouldn't really let us do anything but as far as I'm concerned, and with everything I have seen I believe Jason hasn't been taking his insulin, which then lead to his collapse" the doctor explained, the brothers starred, "So that's why he keeps collapsing left, right and centre? Joe asked, the doctor frowned "You mean to tell me collapsing is a regular occurrence with Jason?" The doctor asked concerned, Freddie nodded slowly "Why? What does that mean" Freddie said panicking slightly as the doctor looked concerned, "Excuse me but I have to go, I will get another doctor to explain everything as soon as I can" the doctor said as he left, "Oi, you didn't even tell us anything!" Robbie yelled.