Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Robbie went of to text Joe leaving him a text he went back in to the room where Jason and Freddie were.

Joe felt his phone vibrate he quickly grabbed it, "Joe, I need ya to,come back it's jase he collapsed again" Joe read the message and immediately ran back to the house.

Joe ran to the kitchen "What happened, Robbie?" Joe muttered "he collapsed again, he said it was cause he hadn't eaten anything but he said he wasn't hungry either!" Robbie replied, Joe nodded and patted robbie's back, Joe went over to jason but he stopped when he saw Freddie, he couldn't tell Freddie to leave Robbie would ask why but he still couldn't believe what jason had said, Freddie had tried to sell him steroids he glared at Freddie and then went over to jason.

Joe knelt beside Jason "How ya feeling mate" he asked as he placed his hand on Jason's head, "I'm not ill!" Jason mumbled pulling Joe's hand away, Joe smiled "ok then just making sure, What happened?" Joe asked Jason starred "I didn't really eat much that's probably just it and I was too warm" jason muttered, Robbie starred "Of course he was warm he's wearing his whole clothes supply!" Robbie said jokingly, jason looked away "I'm not", Joe starred "Well ill make you something to eat then,yeah?" Joe said as he stood up and walked over to make Jason something, jason starred "No...I feel a bit..." before Jason could finish Freddie interrupted "I thought you weren't ill" Freddie asked, jason rolled his eyes "I'm not hungry!" Jason snapped but Joe continued making jason something .

Jason didn't know how he could get them to listen, before he could leave Freddie put down a plate in front of jason "Eat it!" Joe demanded as he gave a smile to jason, jason just starred "I really don't ..." but robbie stopped him "Just eat! why the hell won't you eat?, your such a idiot sometimes, it's dangerous specially because your diabetic!" Robbie yelled, jason just picked at the food.

After sitting there for a while in an attempt to get them to leave, "Why you just sitting there you look like a right prick! It's probably been so long since you have even bothered to eat, you've forgotten!" Freddie said jokingly Robbie laughed and Jason just looked down. 

Jason wished he could just disappear, he knew he had to eat it so he picked up the form and took a bit on the fork, "Finally!" Robbie muttered as he and Freddie left the room but Joe just stayed there "Well go on eat!" Joe said, jason put the food in his mouth before he than gagged at the taste, he hadn't eaten anything and he was not used to the taste, Joe starred as jason gagged "What's wrong, it can't be that bad!" Joe muttered, jason smiled "No it's just,I'm not really..." , "You are so eat!" Joe demanded getting curious as to why his brother wasn't eating.