Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Robbie couldn't quite believe it "so  your saying you failed, but you revised and..." Jason stopped robbie "No I didn't, I never touched a book" robbie was so shocked "jase, what's wrong with you, your not thick" jason just starred at his twin "Iam, I'm stupid and ugly I don't have a girlfriend that's because I'm ugly,And I won't ever have a job, I'm stupid" he yelled robbie grabbed Jason's arm "STOP SAYING THIS AND THINKING LIKE THAT YOU ARENT STUPID AND ITS BEEN PROVEN YOU DONT NEED HOLLY!"he calmed down "jase,when did you get like this what's wrong"jason had done it again "nothing I....I just I'm a bit angry nothing really" robbie didn't buy it "jase tell me things what has happened" jason tried to think of what to say "I'm just a bit..." Robbie interrupted "Hungry? You haven't eaten come on let's go to the cafe you need to eat something your acting a bit hyperactive" Jason starred "I'm not hungry I take my shot though" robbie ignored him "You haven't eating all day you trying starve your self" he grinned jason tried not to panic.

They sat down "what you want jase" jason glanced at the menu "Em... salad" robbie just smiled "No jase pick a meal" jason began to panic how could he eat "I'm really not hungry" robbie starred at Jason's wet shirt and red face "jase,your bright red take the jacket off your sweating" jason,looked down "what no" robbie just muttered something and ordered to burgers with chips jason starred angrily "I wanted salad"  Robbie just starred "I said meal not a rabbit dish"