Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason hid the bag and went down stairs. Later that night he went to bed "jason I love you" robbie said jason smiled "I love you too".

Jason got up not long After "goodbye" he whispered as he grabbed his bag and quietly left the house.

Jason got on the bus and left hollyoaks village.

Robbie woke up at 6:00am expecting to see jason leaving oh he must've left earlier he thought he fell back asleep, at 8:30 am he woke again "jase" he whispered but jason was not there.

Robbie sat up it was 10:00am and Jason had seemed to of went for a run earlier then six and still was not back he didn't worry too much though.

Robbie got up for breakfast 11:00 am he frowned jason still was not back. "Mum where's jase" sandy came in "why would I know" robbie frowned "it's just he hasn't come back from his run he doesn't go for that long usually" he panicked slightly sandy reassured him that jason was alright.

Joe came down "jase not up" Robbie glanced at the time "he got up this morning before 6 ain't seen him since", Freddie,Joe and ziggy all exchanged glances.

Robbie came back up stairs and realised Jason's alarm on his watch was going off "his insulin" he shouted, ziggy ran in "you alright" robbie glanced at his brother "he left and hasn't come back he's due a shot" ziggy rushed down stairs "Jason's not back is he" sandy frowned "no he's not" Freddie starred "and the problem is?" Ziggy looked down "he's due an insulin shot" Joe ran out the front door "something isn't right" he yelled Freddie followed "Jason,jase" he yelled as he searched for his brother.