Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Robbie watched as jason moaned and held his head in pain,robbie wanted nothing more but to go help his brother but jason wouldn't let him near him.

Robbie yelled "that's it" as he watched jason in agony he went to approach jason but jason stood up  but he collapsed back down.

Robbie grabbed Jason's arms "STOP MOVING YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF" jason tried to get away but his twin was stronger "get off me" he yelled.

Robbie knelt down beside his twin whith his hands on his shoulders keeping him steady he said "what hurts" jason didn't reply "come of it this is serious jase" jason muttered "my head" robbie worringly looked at Jason's head his head was bleeding and it had soaked through his hair "Oh shit jase" jason didn't reply robbie panicked he didn't know what to do he turned round "jase,how you feeling" jason didn't reply robbie looked at his twin jason was pale and his eyes were closed "jason" he shook Jason's body "stay awake for me" jason mumbled robbie shook him again "jason wake up" jason opened his eyes "what" Robbie took of his jacket and held it against Jason's head.

Robbie rang Joe "Joe" "yes" "Jason's hurt he needs help" Joe could hear jason in the back ground "I'm coming".

Joe turned up to see robbie sitting with jason on his lap he wrapped Jason's head up and took him to the car to the hospital.

Jason sat  on the couch Joe who was still concerned "how is your head" jason mumbled "the doc said I'm fine". Robbie came down as Joe left the house. Jason looked away "jase don't do that I'm sorry" jason continued to look away " I didn't mean to hurt you, you just wouldn't listen" "so you hit me" jason said robbie didn't reply.

Sandy had made dinner and they were sitting at the table jason had told her he slipped and she had just stopped fussing around him to make dinner,Jason hadn't eaten at all that day and he had only taken one shot before the hospital and he didn't do it out of choice he had to. 

Everyone was eating but jason was just pushing it around,Robbie new better than to mention it but he couldn't help but stare at his twin and wonder what he was playing at.

Jason caught robbie starring at him "do you have a problem" he yelled out, everyone just starred at jason, Jason got up and put his full plate in the bin "I'm off for a run".

Sandy looked at her son as the door banged shut "follow him" she said looking at her sons Freddie,ziggy and joe glanced at robbie "right" he said as he left the room.

Robbie thought that jason was up to no good but no jason was just on a run. Jason continued to run not realising he was being followed by robbie,jason took out his steroids and took the pills jason turned to run further when he saw robbie starring at him.