Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Robbie rang Freddie phone,Freddie picked up "hello" robbie took a deep breath "Jason's been taken to hospital,he had a diabetic Ketoacidosis he had collapsed out side the garage" Freddie was shocked they left the garage when jason was there to Go drinking "oh my god" was all he could say, Robbie told them to come to the hospital "you been drinking though" Freddie replied "ziggy hasn't had a drink" they said goodbye and Freddie and the other brothers headed to the car to see their younger brother.

Robbie had told sandy who was on her way down after her shift.

Joe gave robbie a hug "you alright" robbies hands were shaking but other than that "Im good".

They waited for an update.

An old man approached the "roscoe family" he smiled at the panicked look on the brothers faces "he's fine he's waking up one of you at a time can visit jason" robbie got up "how did it happen" the doctor looked at robbie "lack of insulin" robbie starred back at him and headed to Jason's room.

Jason was asleep when robbie came in, "jase" he whispered as he sat down jason turned round "robbie" robbie starred at his pale twin "why would you do that" jason panicked "what" Robbie glared "you didn't take insulin and you have to be connected to that" he said looking at the wires connecting to a drip,jason was so angry he would now gain all the weight back after what he had done.